I don't want to keep fighting with you

Last night, although she coaxed her to say that she fainted because of a fever, it was true that she was not feeling well, and he was not such a beast.
    Jiang Yuan bit his hard object and snorted: "How can you be like this, Fu Jingcheng, uh...you should be gentle..." She only had her lower body clothes stripped off by him, and she was forced to spread her legs across
    him Between the crotch, the penis was inserted between the two delicate lips. Fu Jingcheng
    sat facing her, and Jiang Yuan trembled and hooked his neck.
    The narrow corridor was not wet enough, and it was stretched a little bit, making Jiang Yuan swell uncomfortably. After all, she had fucked him many times, but it didn't hurt much, and she got wet after being fucked a few times.
    "Jiang Yuan, move yourself."
    Jiang Yuan's body was slightly lifted up by the man's support, his acupoints biting most of his penis, the tender flesh inside kept twitching and contracting, tightly strangling the invading weapon.
    She stuck to him, pinched the soft flesh on the back of his neck with her fingertips, and hummed delicately: "I don't want to..."
    Fu Jingcheng laughed softly: "So lazy."
    He suddenly let go of the hand clutched at her waist unexpectedly , Jiang Yuan's body fell without warning, and the man's sharp weapon pierced straight into the depths of her acupoint.
    "It hurts." Jiang Yuan couldn't help arching her body. She tried to break free from the shackles, but the man held her tightly. As soon as she moved, Fu Jingcheng broke her head and kissed her.
    "Jiang Yuan." He called her name, the girl's whole body was soft and turned into mud, and she nestled in his arms. Her completely defenseless appearance pleased the man, "I'll visit your house after the next year, okay?" Instead of
    like The hasty meeting last year was like being caught by her father.
    He endured the clamoring hard object between his crotch, stuck it in her flesh without moving, lifted her little butt up with one hand, and gently rubbed the place where the two of them stuck together with his fingertips: "Jiang Yuan? "
    Jiang Yuan raised his eyes to look at him unsteadily, the man's eyes were burning like a fake, she had seen his parents and elder brother.
    She was still thinking, Fu Jingcheng kissed her forehead again: "Jiang Yuan, okay?"
    Jiang Yuan finally nodded: "Okay."
    Hearing her response, Fu Jingcheng swallowed her lips against her , He bit Jiang Yuan's mouth numb before he let go.
    Her white and slender legs hung open behind his waist, Fu Jingcheng put his hand into her sweater, buttoned her slender waist up and down, and pounded her belly into the tunnel with consistent frequency.
    "Hmm..." She hummed, and she swallowed all the man's penis, penetrating to the root every time, without leaving any gaps.
    The speed between Fu Jingcheng's waist and abdomen was getting faster and faster, and he kept pushing his mouth in and out. The root of his pubic body hit the meat of the acupuncture point hard, and then quickly pulled away, repeatedly poking and prodding wantonly.
    Jiang Yuan's voice could not even be heard clearly by herself. She lay on Fu Jingcheng's shoulder and panted weakly, as if her strength had been drained: "Fu Jingcheng, slow down, um...don't...you move... ..."
    The girl was so fucked by him that she lost her mind, she only felt that there was a hard object in her lower body that didn't belong to her, she moaned softly, and they were entangled with each other's junior high school breaths.
    She shivered and let out twice, a trickle of honey juice poured out from the pussy below, soaking the pubic hair at the root of his penis, and the man stood upright in this posture, with the long thing pressed against the mouth of the cervix, pushing it into the tight pussy again and again top lane.
    The veins all over the body of the giant dragon wrapped in a thin cover bulged, and the penis twitched and bumped, and the impact on her acupuncture point became heavier and heavier.
    "Jiang...Yuan..." The man called her name in a low voice, and hot turbid liquid spurted out instantly.
    Fu Jingcheng carried Jiang Yuan away from him, and threw the condom into the trash can.
    She thought she could finally rest for a while, but the man came out from nowhere and put it on a hard object in front of her.
    Jiang Yuan pouted his buttocks and wanted to crawl away, but the man grabbed his waist and stabbed him thoroughly from behind.
    It was more than half an hour before she could get out of bed.
    Fu Jingcheng was still thinking that she didn't take the medicine, so he took cold medicine for her. Jiang Yuan sat there naked, wrapped in a blanket and stared at him: "You know I'm still sick." The man was not annoyed, but smiled
    softly Twice: "You're cool too, aren't you? Just now you were crying and asking me to go deeper."
    Jiang Yuan was ashamed and angry, and threw the pillow out.
    Fu Jingcheng took the pillow with one hand, leaned over to hug her and coaxed her, "Don't be angry, go wash up?" The
    man's voice was deep and mellow, passing by her ear, Jiang Yuan suddenly felt a little wet in his eyes, and she choked up sobbing around him She whispered to him: "Fu Jingcheng, can we just keep going like this? Don't hide anything from me... I don't want to keep fighting with you. I like you so much. I feel bad every time. Your insomnia is better. Are you okay?"
    Fu Jingcheng held her hand tightly, and the man pressed her face against her in silence, and after a while he said: "Okay." Then he added: "It's
    nothing serious."