Broken

Broken

 Jingcheng deserves to be so forthright, but Jiang Yuan doesn't know what to say. In Jiang Yuan's eyes, this man has always been restrained and omnipotent, but he said these words to himself and completely cut himself open for himself to see. .
    Moreover, he was still ill, and the director was under a lot of pressure. She had filmed a movie and knew that he lived upside down day and night outside.
    "That..." Jiang Yuan called Fu Jingcheng again.
    The man's spirit was not very good. Hearing this, he turned his head to look at her in a daze, and Jiang Yuan felt palpitations.
    "Don't forget to take your medicine, and pay more attention to rest, stay up late, and don't drink too much alcohol. You don't drink well..." The words stopped abruptly in the middle.
    Fu Jingcheng stood outside the door, looking at her with a smile on his face. Jiang Yuan blushed instantly and lowered his head. She regretted talking too much. She obviously didn't think about how to treat him, but she said so much.
    "Go quickly." Jiang Yuan closed the door.
    She knew that she was so attached to each other that she couldn't be cruel to him after all.
    Since Fu Jingcheng left that day, he never appeared directly in front of Jiang Yuan, and only occasionally asked a few words, but Jiang Yuan didn't reply.
    She went to school to discuss with Lao Wu about preparing for the graduation review, as well as the graduation drama for the coming year, but not everyone had to participate.
    Old Wu hated that iron could not be made into steel, so he almost nodded her head and spoke, and sighed: "If you have time, come to the school to rehearse. Of course, I hope that you will not be free."
    Jiang Yuan could only laugh dryly.
    Unexpectedly, a few days later, Jiang Yuan received a call from his manager, Sister Lu, who asked Jiang Yuan about his plans.
    "Jiang Yuan, although you were ordered by Mr. Wang, I can see that you are a good seedling, and I secretly felt sorry for you. Let me tell you the truth, if you still want to go this way, it's not You have to terminate the contract with Sheng Xing, after all, you know Sheng Xing's position in the circle, and I personally would like to take you along, but I don't know what you think."
    Jiang Yuan actually made a decision in her heart when she received her call, but she hesitated for a while: "But I didn't enter the company because of... I didn't rely on my own strength." "The audience doesn't care which company is behind
    you. Don't ask how you got your resources, if you don't match them, the company won't be popular no matter how big it is." Sister Lu chuckled at the other end, "It depends mainly on yourself, and there is nothing wrong with it, at least you don't have to force yourself to do it. Pick up bad movies."
    Sister Lu always wanted to be more realistic, and said, "I remember you acted in an online drama before, and cooperated with Lin Nan? This drama has already let Yishan buy the exclusive broadcasting rights, and it will happen to be borrowed by then. With this wave of hype, after all, Lin Nan is now considered a little famous among the new generation of male actors, and the traffic of this drama will not be less."
    Jiang Yuan almost completely forgot about her drama, compared to her stagnant In the past, Lin Nan, like Yu Fei, has been very steady in the past two years, and has filmed several small and medium cost dramas with good reputation both inside and outside the circle.
    Hearing Lin Nan's name, Jiang Yuan fell silent for a moment, pinched his phone, took a deep breath and said, "Okay, Sister Lu, I will trouble you later."
    Her dreams were actually muddled, and Fu Jingcheng accused her of cheating on Lin Nan , but she remembered that it was clearly because Fu Jingcheng was too indifferent to her, and she had a vasectomy without telling her, that she filed for divorce.
    Sure enough, dreams are not to be enjoyed to the fullest, Jiang Yuan sees that Fu Jingcheng likes children very much