Probe

Probe

Jiang Yuan hugged his neck tightly and answered him in a low voice.
    Fu Jingcheng will stay in Beijing for a few days this time, and Jiang Yuan has pushed back all the courses arranged by the brokerage company, and hangs out with him almost every day.
    She was restless, and even though she tried her best to look as if nothing had happened in front of Fu Jingcheng, the man quickly found out that something was wrong with her.
    "What's the matter? You don't even want to go to class?" Fu Jingcheng lowered his head and kissed her on the back. The girl had just been beaten hard by him, and she curled up in his arms.
    Jiang Yuan shook his head, then grabbed his arm again and said, "Fu Jingcheng, many of my classmates have accepted the show, but I have never had a chance, and the brokerage company has not responded. You always have some resources, help me Can you help me?"
    She begged him.
    Fu Jingcheng was taken aback for a moment, a little surprised, but also curious. This woman had never asked him for help for anything in her two lifetimes. Even when they got married, they never interfered with each other's work.
    The man's fingertips rubbed against her skin lightly, the feeling of being relied on by her was not bad, but he would not compromise on this alone.
    No one knows this woman's ability better than Fu Jingcheng. If she is allowed to stand on the stage, she will fly away sooner or later, and get farther and farther away from him, just like in her previous life.
    Thinking of the day when her adulterer would hug her, kiss her, and bury her in her body like him, Fu Jingcheng remained silent, and the excitement in his bones that could not be vented almost made him burst.
    After a long time, Jiang Yuan heard the man's voice.
    "Now you have signed a contract with a brokerage company. After all, you have a contract, so I don't want to interfere too much." Fu Jingcheng said to her.
    Jiang Yuan closed his eyes, and said softly: "Okay."
    The man heard her disappointment, thought for a while, hugged her and turned over, leaned over to her forehead and said: "If there is a chance, I will help you. Are you okay?"
    "Okay." Her heart sank, and she answered weakly.
    Fu Jingcheng hooked her chin, and chuckled softly: "Are you angry with me?"
    There were tears in the girl's eyes, and the man felt inexplicable palpitations when she saw it. He pursed his lips and touched her face without saying a word.
    "Well." Jiang Yuan bit his chest, the force was not heavy, and the teeth marks disappeared quickly, and she said in a muffled voice, "You don't help me at all, I regret signing with the company, but the I can’t afford to pay liquidated damages, so let’s just leave it at that.”
    “I can’t blame me, I asked you to think about it before.”
    Jiang Yuan sighed lightly: “Yes.”
    She had a bitter taste in her throat, and stared at it with a lonely expression. The man's bare chest.
    Fu Jingcheng helped her straighten her messy hair, and said, "It's okay if you don't get the show, I'm still there anyway, I can't starve you." Fu Jingcheng thought that he had calmed her down, but he didn't take this
    episode to heart at all. superior.
    He thought that according to the current relationship between the two, she would get married after graduation and have a child. He didn't like children very much, but she seemed to like it very
    much. Time passed very quickly, and it was September in a blink of an eye, and the senior year started.
    Yuffie had a star youth idol drama that was aired in the summer vacation. Although she was already a little famous before, this drama became popular, which directly changed her status from a national girl to a national goddess.
    After all, everyone watched her grow up, and the audience's tolerance for her was much higher. The previous black material seemed to be completely forgotten, and no one mentioned it again.
    She signed several radio variety shows, some of which she invited her relatives and friends to record together.
    Yuffie was the first to think of Jiang Yuan, and discussed with her manager.
    The manager looked at her and said helplessly: "It's not impossible to invite her, but you know that you will be in a competitive relationship in the future. There are too many porridges and few monks, so I have never seen you so stupid.
    " Yes.
    "Thank you, Miss Ding."
    Jiang Yuan is not in a good state recently, I heard that she went to the temple two days ago, Yu Fei also doesn't understand what happened to Sheng Xing, she probably has some thoughts in her heart, but she dare not mention it to Jiang Yuan.
    "I'll ask Sister Lu." Jiang Yuan received her call but didn't answer directly, "I'll give you an answer later." It's rare that
    Sister Lu agreed. On the day of the program recording, she even sent an assistant from the company to help she.
    Jiang Yuan failed to audition for three TV dramas and movies in the first two months. According to the contract, Shengxing provided at least three auditions every year. The company did not breach the contract. After all, it was a question of her strength.
    Yu Fei is already a quasi-first-line newcomer, and there are many scenes with Jiang Yuan. After the program was recorded and before it was broadcast, there were many Reuters photos of the two collaborating on the Internet.
    Yuffie's team struck while the iron was hot and made a good deal of hype, but Jiang Yuan's company did not move. It finally had some waves, and it sank before it fermented.
    When the show actually aired, not only Jiang Yuan, but also Yu Fei was shocked.
    The show lasted more than 100 minutes, and there were three groups of guests in total. The scenes of Yu Fei and Jiang Yuan’s group were less than ten minutes in total. Yu Fei’s fans overwhelmingly left messages on Weibo of the program group to protest.
    In addition to one or two frontal shots of Jiang Yuan when he appeared on the stage, the occasional sweeps behind him were all from the side.
    Yuffie's manager thought that something offended the program team, and the company sent someone to communicate with the program team in private, only to get an ambiguous reply.
    Yuffie didn't have a strong sense of interaction with the invited guests in the variety show.
    Who would believe such nonsense.
    It was Jiang Yuan who first called to apologize to You Fei: "I'm sorry Yu Fei, it's my bad behavior that hurt you."
    Yu Fei hesitated to speak, and finally said cryptically: "Jiang Yuan, why don't you please Director Fu, help me, it’s not the way to go on like this.”
    Jiang Yuan smiled lightly and replied to her: “Well, he’s been in Beijing for the past two days, so I’ll talk to him tonight.”
    She leaned back on the chair, pinched the base of her nose
    wearily, and then put down her phone
    As soon as Fu Jingcheng came back from outside, he saw Jiang Yuan standing by the window blowing the cold wind.
    "I'm not afraid of freezing." Fu Jingcheng walked over and took her hand naturally, "Hands are so cold."
    The man closed the window.
    Jiang Yuan turned to look at him, and smiled: "Are you back?"
    Fu Jingcheng was taken aback, always feeling that something was wrong with her, and couldn't explain why, touching her face and saying: "Well, what happened to the boss? I went to the hospital last time, so I went to see him."
    Jiang Yuan hummed and said, "Fu Jingcheng, I want to ask you something."
    "What's the matter?" The man kissed her eyebrows and said gently.
    "Does the contract between me and Sheng Xing have anything to do with you?"
    The room suddenly became quiet for some reason.
    Fu Jingcheng smiled and was about to answer her.
    But Jiang Yuan covered his mouth and said in a low voice: "Fu Jingcheng, don't lie to me, okay, I want to hear the truth."
    Fu Jingcheng looked at her calmly and shook his head: "It has nothing to do with me, why did you suddenly ask me this? What happened?"
    Jiang Yuan was in a state of confusion, and suddenly squatted down and hugged his head.
    "I was stunned."
    How can such absurd things be believed to be true? It's just a dream.
    But that's true.
    "Is your home on Xuanwu Road?" Jiang Yuan asked again.
    She's never been, shouldn't know.
    The man stood condescendingly, and suddenly showed a charming smile: "Yes, Jiang Yuan, what do you want to say to me?"
    He leaned over to hug her, Jiang Yuan couldn't help flinching.
    Fu Jingcheng frowned and hugged her up. He stuck her very close, grabbed her arm tightly with one hand, and said softly, almost touching her ear: "Jiang Yuan, are you afraid of me? Tell me, you dreamed of me when I was drunk. What? Why did you lie? The last time you asked me to help you find a relationship, you were actually testing me."
    Jiang Yuan trembled all over, and looked at the man in disbelief.
    In the blink of an eye, a horrifying guess suddenly popped up in her mind.
    Fu Jingcheng never paid attention to her before, but suddenly changed his attitude that day. He called her wife, knew her Weibo account, and knew where her home was.
    And this room, by such a coincidence, it should be the eighth floor she bought in her dream.
    Jiang Yuan looked at him speechless, she was just thinking wildly, that's why she said those words to him.
    What if he had the same dream with her earlier.
    Jiang Yuan seemed to have never known this man before. She was stunned and retreated into her own world like an ostrich: "Fu Jingcheng, I'm not in a good condition today. I don't know what I said. I want to go home. Let's talk another day. Okay?"
    But the man just blew up her fantasies like that.
    "This is your home. I just bought the house for you in advance." Fu Jingcheng said softly.
    Jiang Yuan was stunned, her eyes were bloodshot, and tears kept rolling down. She tugged at the corner of his clothes, "Fu Jingcheng, I like you so much, don't scare me."
    Fu Jingcheng found that he didn't like her like this.
    He put his arms around her and kissed her eyelids, the tears were hot and painful, Jiang Yuan didn't respond to him as usual, she deliberately turned her head away.
    Fu Jingcheng tried his best to make his face not look so ferocious, he held her, made her look at him, and said softly: "I won't scare you anymore, it's just a ridiculous dream, I assure you, nothing in the dream will happen, Forget it, okay?"
    Not good.
    "Fu Jingcheng, let me go home first." Jiang Yuan said.
    Disgusting words.
    γǔsんǔωǔ.αsǐα