Chapter 2 : The Long Night

Sometimes you can never tell off what is going to happen with you the next minute, the situation i was in, was something i never wanted to happen but ultimately it is happening. I used to watch movies and get scared whenever they used to show a scene like someone was stuck in the forest all alone and no one to help, its scary as hell because you cannot predict a single shit about what's going to happen.

I was in utter pain due to the fall, and tried to slowly open my eyes to see around. I felt like i was hanging on something and being taken somewhere. When consciousness actually hit me, i realised someone is carrying me on their shoulder.

Slowly i realised that my hands and feet are tied as well and there is no chance of escape. "Let me go", the only words that could escape my mouth, but no answers from the other person."Let me go, i beg you. Please let me go.."
No response yet from him. I was terrified to death, i started screaming for help,"Help!!!!! Somebody help me, please let me go", i kept screaming and crying. It all felt like a bad nightmare which i just wanted to come to an end. But suddenly he gave a tight spank right on my ass and made me realise it is all real as hell. I screamed in pain and another spank 'again'. I was silently crying in pain, it was hurting as hell, my lower body was burning because of the actions. I didn't let a single sound escape my mouth all along the way, suddenly he took a halt and then dropped me on the ground. I crashed on my ass and a tear fall down over my cheeks.

And that was the first time i saw the person who just kidnapped me, i was not even sure if he was a person or something else. All i could see was luring charm of that person, and that's when I remembered the story of the legend of these forests which was being narrated by my classmate.

He went inside a house and came back with a pair of keys, he came to me and carried me in his arms and started walking towards a car. I tried to escape from his arms but his grip was strong and tight as hell. His muscular grip was something anyone could be afraid of. All he let me did was breathe and look around since he did not blindfold me. He walked towards the back seat of the car and put me there and went back to the driver's seat. I tried to talk to him as politely i could though i was terrified,"Please let me go, why are you doing this to me", " what have i done wrong to you". No answers yet, but a response which made my bones shiver in terror. He looked at me from the rear view mirror of the car. The view of his eyes made me take my words back and made me want to run out of that car right at that moment. His eyes were pitch black and eye balls turning to colour of blood, his skin turning paler and paler. It felt like he was transforming into something dangerous. His stare clearly told me to shut the fuck up or something dangerous will happen. He started driving and i was silent the whole drive.

The forest was getting thicker and thicker as we went more deep into it, very less amount of sunlight reached here and it was a scary place to look at. Somewhere i was feeling it is going to be dead end for me and im going to be killed and no one will ever find me, dangerous thoughts kept running in my mind followed by tears in my eyes. No hope , no escape was the only thing i was seeing right now, and soon i fell asleep before i know anything.

The car took a halt and i felt someone holding my legs, i looked up to see and it was him, he dragged me out of the car, I did't know what to do but started juggling to get out of his hands. But all my efforts went in vain. He made me stand on my feet and pushed me against the car door and pinned me. This time he was staring into my soul, and all i could stare at was darkness and dangers lingering around him. "I beg you,please let me go, I promise i won't tell anyone about you." His grip strengthened and pushed me more ragingly against the car door and there was barely any distance left between us. He looked at me as if he is going to eat me alive, he looked damned pissed on me. His hands went to the back of his pants and pulled out a dagger. Before i could think anything, he placed the dagger right below my chin and inserted the little sharp tip into my chin. I screamed in pain, but he grabbed my mouth and didn't let my sound escape. He came close to me and whispered,"Shhhh!!!!! A single sound and this dagger will be right inside your mouth, I won't kill you but i'll let you live in pain, if you want that then scream!!!". Tears flowed down my cheeks continuously, but no sound came from my mouth. He took his dagger away from me and carried me on his shoulders. He took me inside a house which looked like a old royal mansion. He took me to a room which was on second floor, we came inside the room and he threw me on the bed and i landed on my back, he pulled me towards him and started undoing my hands and then my feet. He released me from all the ties and then went out of the room. He locked me inside, there was barely any light in the room, apparently it was a empty space with just a bed and a closet and a vintage style lamp along the side of bed. A small window was there from where i could only see the car through which i came from and thick forests with scary features.

To be continued....