Chapter 3 :- A Predator's Prey

I was sitting all alone in the room and saw him driving away through the window. For an instance my mind was filled with the thoughts that what if he is locking me and leaving me all alone here to die. These thoughts brought shivers to my body and i didnt wanted to end my life like that, never. I rushed to the door in hopes to unlock it and run away. But all my hopes came crashing down when the door was already locked, i rushed to windows to check if they maybe open but they were locked as well. Hell!!!!!!

I started examining the room in order to find something to break down the window, soon i found a heavy lamp. I took it and thrown it as forcefully as possible on the glass of the window. But the glass didn't break at all rather the lamp broke itself. All the lamp pieces were shattered on the floor. This moment the only realisation hit me is that my escape is only through him. Disappointed i sat on the bed and was waiting for him to come back and talk to him if he is ready to atleast have a conversation with me.

POV:- The unknown creature/ guy

I took my car and drived away from my mansion. I knew what i am doing to her maybe was wrong in her eyes but not in mine though!!! I was craving for blood since a long time, i could have hunted animals and satisfy myself with their blood only if they were here. Because all the animals which once were alive had been killed by me for their blood. There were no more animals in the forests, all i could see were dogs. Being the upper class of the races of vampires , drinking a dog's blood would be like, a human eating garbage. Me and my family used to live here for more than 100 years as me and my siblings grew we were destined different territories around the world. I did not wanted to leave my home so i continued to stay here. My family spread throughout different parts of the country. They hide among the humans in disguise and when needed they attack them for their blood.

Humans i hate them!!!! They are nasty creatures in my eyes. The only thing i love about them is their blood and nothing else could interest me about them. But this time i had a jackpot since i got one and fully mine to share with. Humans when they are healthy and strong enough produce great blood, but this girl looked weak since she had not eaten anything since days. So i decided to feed her well and satisfy myself with her blood.

I drived to a nearby restaurant, it's a usual place where i used to go sometimes to eat some food or to fulfill the lustful desires of the woman on the counter of the restaurant and sometimes she satisfies me as well. Humans are full of lust but they pretend to not show it. It was like a barter system she would feed me and i would fuck her!!!

I went in the restaurant and ordered 2 big chicken sandwiches and a bottle of coke and sat at the table. The woman came out with the sandwiches and coke i took if from her hand and set out to go. She grabbed my hand and wanted to stop me but today i had no intentions so i released my hands from her grip and went towards my car. I pulled out my car from the restaurant and set out to my mansion.

I reached and parked my car infront of my mansion. I saw her standing infront of the window as if she was waiting for me. As soon as her eyes met mine she backed off from the window, she looked scared. She may not know what i am yet but she would have got an idea that i am not one of them and danger to mess with.

POV:- Kate

I heard the car moving in, so went to check out. I was standing near the window, looking at him he was absolutely charming. Anyone could be lured by his charm. He had this devilish demeanor and was dangerous at the same time. He looked more pale under the moonlight. He looked in my direction and a smirk could be seen on his face. Our eyes met and i backed off immediately from the window. My heart racing fast all suddenly. I was scared and curious about what is going to happen next. I wanted to talk to him and let me go out of here but it looks like a hopeless idea to me.

I sat on the bed, and suddenly the door unlocked and he entered. I smelled something tasty and my stomach started growling as well. He looked at me and felt like he was about to laugh but he didn't, i felt very embarassing. He was holding a plastic bag with him from where the smell was coming. He came towards me, i backed off a little cause i was scared, he handed over the parcel," Eat it!!! Nothing should be left. Once done change into the clothes kept in the wardrobe."he said in angrily voice. His voice was very deep, it sends goosebumps to my body. He left and i started opening the parcel hurriedly, i saw 2 big sandwiches and started eating hungrily. To my notice he had also bought coke which is actually my favourite. Finally my stomach stopped growling and my hunger was satisfied.

Now i went to check out the clothes in the wardrobe. To my surprise it was actually a see through little black night gown. No wonder i would ever wear that. Im much more comfortable in my clothes. I was angry at him," Such a perverted asshole he is!!!! What does he think of me, im not a prostitute or something. At all cost im not wearing that at all." "Fuck him bastard!!!"

I was already very sleepy so i went to bathroom, it already had a towel and pair of packed toothbrush and a paste. I took one out of it and brushed my teeth and washed my face and went to bed. Only bathroom lights were working, the bedroom didn't have any lights only the two lamps from which one of them was broken because of me. Gratefully he didn't pay any attention to it. I kept the sceond lamp on and went under the bedsheets, it was already cold and the duvet was perfect for the warmth. As soon as i hovered it on me i fell asleep that moment itself and totally forgot about the dress and where i was. All i wanted was to sleep cause i was tired as hell.

SUDDENLY THERE WAS A LOUD BANG ON MY DOOR!!!!( Who was it??)