Chapter 4 : The Demanding Encounter

POV : Kate

The deafening noise jolted me awake from my slumber, leaving me in a dazed, half-asleep state.

As I tried to make sense of my surroundings, I noticed that the lamp I had left on was now switched off, engulfing me in darkness. The sudden contrast between the silence and the previous illumination added to the disorienting moment, leaving me momentarily puzzled about what had caused the loud bang and the abrupt change in my environment.

Out of nowhere, my feet were grabbed by an unknown hand, pulling me down forcefully. My vision was blurred, but I could make out a dark figure looming over me. Before I could react, my hands were pinned down, leaving me completely shocked and immobilized.

In the faint moonlight, I managed to catch a glimpse of my captor's face, and to my horror, it was the very same person who had kidnapped me before!

No matter how hard I tried to escape, his hold on me was unyielding. With one hand, he pinned my arms above my head, exerting immense pressure, while his other hand tightened around my neck. He began choking me, making it incredibly difficult for me to catch my breath.

My pleas for him to stop only seemed to fuel his determination, as his grip grew tighter. It felt like a never-ending battle, until eventually, he finally released his grip on my neck.

In the dimly lit room, she felt his presence looming over her, his touch sending chills down her spine. His hand, placed beside her, felt like a heavy weight, trapping her in a moment of fear.

As he inched closer, his actions became more invasive. The sensation of his breath on her neck made her skin crawl. She could do nothing but freeze, paralyzed by the ominous words he whispered into her ear.

His demand hung in the air, suffocating her with its implication of consequence. Fear gripped her as she struggled to comprehend the danger she was in.

In that tense moment, she realized she was at his mercy, trapped in a situation she couldn't escape. The simple request to wear different clothes had escalated into a sinister display of control.

As she lay there, helpless and vulnerable, she knew that this encounter would haunt her long after he had left the room.

"I..I.. don't want to wear that," i replied

There was silence for few seconds but his next action made me tear up.

Out of nowhere, he let go of my hands and immediately targeted my t-shirt. In one swift motion, he tore it apart using only his bare hands! It all felt so surreal, leaving me unable to comprehend what was happening. His actions filled me with terror.

Without wasting a moment, he got up and headed towards the wardrobe to fetch a nightgown. Before I could even process what was going on, I quickly got up and sprinted towards the door, desperate to escape.

The scene was like a nightmare unfolding before me. Within moments, he had me in his grip, dragging me to the bed with a force that left me breathless. As he tossed me onto the mattress, his once familiar eyes now blazed with an unnerving darkness, freezing me in terror. I felt like I was staring into the abyss of his rage, unable to escape or even comprehend what was coming next.

His anger radiated off him like a palpable force, and my disobedience seemed to fuel it further. With a swift motion, he stripped away my pants, leaving me exposed and vulnerable in my undergarments. Every inch of my skin felt like it was under scrutiny as he examined me with an intensity that made my skin crawl.

Desperate to escape his grasp, I tried to rise, but he pinned me down effortlessly, his words dripping with menace. "Stay still, or i'll fuck you right here and believe me it'll be rough as hell!!!"he commanded, his voice laced with a chilling promise of brutality. The threat hung in the air, suffocating any hope of resistance as I realized the full extent of the danger I was in.

As I stood frozen in place, he approached and draped the nightgown over me, his gaze roving over every inch of my body with a disturbing smirk playing on his lips. With a dismissive step back, he left the room, only to pause abruptly in the doorway, casting one final threatening glance in my direction. "I expect you downstairs in five minutes," he commanded, his tone dripping with malice. "Any longer, and you'll be begging for mercy." With those chilling words, he disappeared from view.

Slowly rising from the bed, I dared to look at my reflection in the mirror, my eyes swollen and bloodshot from the torrent of tears I had shed in solitude. The sight that met my gaze only heightened my sense of vulnerability and discomfort. The nightgown he had chosen was a cruel mockery of my modesty, its neckline plunging dangerously low and its hemline barely grazing the midpoint of my thighs. Every inch of fabric felt like a betrayal of my dignity, yet the daunting task of facing him in such attire loomed ahead, a stark reminder of my powerlessness in the face of his dominance. Though every fiber of my being rebelled against the prospect, I knew I had no choice but to comply. With a heavy heart and trembling hands, I resigned myself to the inevitable, steeling myself for the ordeal that awaited me downstairs.