Chapter 5 : Silent Screams

His threat still ringing in my head and  making my heart race faster than before.Wearing the short dress was extremely uncomfortable, and walking in it felt like I was walking around completely naked.

I didn't plan on going down, but he didn't give me a choice. Despite feeling upset, I tried to calm down and prepared myself to confront the situation. I might live or I might not make it through his terms, but one of those outcomes will happen regardless. I'm unsure which one will become my truth.

Summoning up my courage, I took a deep breath and stepped out of my room. Downstairs, I spotted him sitting in the living room, eyes glued to the TV where a classic movie played. He held a glass filled with a dark red liquid in one hand. At first, I figured it was just wine, but then a chilling thought crossed my mind: What if it wasn't wine at all, but something much more disturbing? Could it be someone's blood? Those scary thoughts made me freeze, unable to move towards him.

In an instant, the lights flickered and died, engulfing everything in darkness. Confusion and fear swept over me as I struggled to understand what was happening. Then, a strong grip seized me around the waist, pulling me forcefully. Powerless to resist, I was pinned against a sofa, unable to see who had grabbed me in the pitch-blackness. Despite the absence of light, I could sense the presence of my assailant looming over me. And then, in that eerie darkness, a glimmer caught my eye – the unmistakable gleam of my kidnapper's eyes, shining like diamonds amidst the shadows. It was a chilling realization of the danger I was in.

The next thing I knew, I felt rough bindings tightening around my wrists. Desperately, I attempted to squirm free, but his strength was overwhelming, rendering me as helpless as a leaf in the grasp of a towering tree. The ropes dug into my skin, immobilizing me completely. He leaned in closer, his hot breath grazing my neck, sending shivers down my spine. I clenched my eyes shut tightly, refusing to meet his gaze, wanting to escape the chilling intimacy of his presence.

Suddenly, his teeth sank into my earlobe with a brutal force, eliciting a piercing scream of agony from my lips, "Aaaahhhh!!! Stop, it hurts, Please stop." But my cries fell on deaf ears as he silenced me with his muscular hand, muffling my screams. In that moment, I felt utterly vulnerable and terrified. The fear of the unknown gripped me tightly as I dreaded what he might do to me next, my mind racing with horrifying possibilities.

As he drew nearer, his hot breath sending a shiver down my spine, I felt a sense of dread envelop me. His tongue grazed my skin, igniting a sensation that was both terrifying and strangely exhilarating. But before I could comprehend what was happening, I felt a sharp, piercing pain sear through my flesh.

I was helpless, trapped in his grasp as I arched involuntarily, my body betraying me. Panic surged within me, but just as despair threatened to consume me, a surge of adrenaline flooded my veins. His grip faltered, offering a fleeting opportunity for escape.

Summoning every ounce of strength I possessed, I pushed him away, sending him crashing to the sofa with a resounding thud. It was a desperate move, fueled by a primal instinct to survive. I couldn't fathom the source of my sudden strength, but it was enough to break free from his clutches.

With my heart pounding in my chest, I wasted no time in fleeing towards the stairs, my only thought to reach the safety of my room. I knew the main door would be locked, a barrier between myself and the outside world. But within the confines of my room, I could at least find sanctuary until help arrived.

Each step felt like a sprint as I ascended the stairs, my mind racing with fear and uncertainty. But with each stride, I could feel the distance between myself and my kidnapper growing. Suddenly he got a hold of me in no time.

As I struggled to break free, desperation consumed me. Each attempt to escape was thwarted by his relentless pursuit, his presence looming larger and more menacing with every passing moment. My heart raced, pounding against my chest as if pleading for release from this nightmare. But fate had other plans, cruelly entwining me in its grasp.

He cornered me against the unforgiving walls, I felt a surge of panic rise within me. Tears blurred my vision, shutting down my senses as I searched for a glimmer of hope amidst the darkness. And then, like a beacon of salvation, lights went on  through the oppressive atmosphere, making the scene more clear before me.

In that moment, I saw him – a figure covered in anger and malice, his eyes burning with an intensity that sent shivers down my spine. Fear gripped me tightly, paralyzing my every movement as I awaited my inevitable destiny. All I could do was pray for a miracle, a release from the horrors unfolding around me. But somewhere i knew its going in vain.

But there was no escape from his wrath, no one to shield me from his fury. With a forcefulness he choked me that stole the breath from my lungs, he pinned me against the walls, his grip unyielding and merciless. I choked on the fear that threatened to consume me whole, my body trembling in his grasp.

And then, in a voice laced with venom, he uttered words that seared through my soul like a knife through flesh. Each word from his mouth felt like a dagger, piercing through the fragile facade of my courage and leaving me vulnerable and exposed.

"You shouldn't have done that," he hissed, his words dripping with contempt. "You brought misery to yourself."

In that moment, I realized the true extent of my mistake, the weight of my actions weighing heavily upon me. Regret washed over me like a tidal wave, drowning out any thoughts of defiance that remained within me.

As darkness threatened to engulf me once more, I clung to the remnants of my shattered hopes, desperately clinging to the hope that somehow, someway, I would find the strength to survive this ordeal. But in the depths of my despair, I knew that the road ahead would be filled with thorns, and that the shadows lurking in the recesses of my mind would forever haunt me, a constant reminder of the horrors I had endured.

As he leaned back for a moment, relief washed over me, but it was short-lived. In a swift motion, he hoisted me onto his shoulders, carrying me effortlessly to another room, one that seemed familiar, perhaps his own room. Panic surged within me as I pleaded desperately for mercy.

"Please, I'm so sorry," I begged, my voice trembling with fear. "I don't even know why you're doing this to me. Can't you just let me go? I beg of you."

But my pleas fell on deaf ears, drowned out by the oppressive silence of the room. He tossed me onto the bed with a force that knocked the breath from my lungs, my feeble attempts to escape proving futile against his overpowering strength.

To be continued...