A/N

Coming in September.

Ophelia Selwyn came from a pure blood wizarding family and one of the Sacred Twenty-Eight. A long line of Slytherin's and Ophelia had everything to prove at Hogwarts. Her first year went over in complete mischief thanks to Matteo Riddle. He was there at every turn to prove that he was better than her in every way possible. He was insufferable and Ophelia hated him. It was the start of sixth year and Ophelia planned to destroy Matteo Riddle. The problem....she didn't know how.

Matteo Riddle was exactly what you would expect as the Dark Lords son. Exceptionally good at everything. The only problem standing in his way....Ophelia Selwyn. She had a quick mouth, sharp mind, and was determined to best him. She was an infuriating girl, and Matteo hated that she challenged him. Sixth year was going to be different, this was the year that Matteo wouldn't let Ophelia win.

This story is spicy and has lots of smut scenes! Ophelia is not your run of the mill kind, sweet girl hoping to find love. She isn't nice to people that aren't in her circle, she only has friends with benefits, she doesn't do relationships. She's sexy and dark.

I'm so excited for all of you to read this story. I've put my heart and soul into this story. I hope you enjoy!

All characters bar my own original characters belong to the Harry Potter movies and books. Any similarities between my writing and any real life person, living or dead, real events or anyone else's story is purely coincidental.

Under no circumstances can my writing be copied, translations are more than welcome as long as permission is requested first. This also applies for imagines, one shots, headcanons including my plot or characters.

This is how I picture Ophelia Selwyn.