Chapter Eleven (SMUT)

Classes had resumed as everyone came back from Christmas break. Ophelia felt weird as she watched everyone walking around like normal when everything in her life felt completely shifted and bent. Her friends knew her dark secret she has hidden for so long, fearing the pity from them. They might try to hide it but she could see it in the way they tiptoed around her now, like she was fragile. She hated it, hated the way things were changing. Matteo could see the way she was fidgeting next to him, his eyes trailing up her tense body. He leans into her "What's wrong?" he whispers in her ear. "Nothing" she snaps. He cocks an eyebrow at her as his head tilts slightly to one side. "Ophelia" he says not believing her. "I'm fucking tough" she huffs out her voice wavering just a bit. "I know you are" he says kind of surprised at her words. "I can take care of myself....I don't need anyone's pity." her eyes trailing up to find his brown hues staring back at her. "You're the biggest badass I know and you will always take care of yourself regardless what anyone tells you." he smirks. She looks around at everyone again pouting slightly. "Do I look like a mess? I'm serious Matteo.....do I look like a mess to you?" she asked him more seriously. He couldn't help but find her adorable as she pouted. "Yes...." he says leaning into her "But you're my mess" he whispers before kissing her. A few shocked gasps surround them but they didn't care. Ophelia would never get use to kissing him, it was like a spark that ignites a flame....it's electric. Matteo kisses her like she is his whole universe and the moment is everlasting. It was all consuming and Ophelia knew without a doubt that she could spend eternity kissing Matteo Riddle. 

Word had traveled fast that Matteo Riddle and Ophelia Selwyn were seen kissing this morning at breakfast. It was the biggest thing to happen to Hogwarts daily gossip mill in a long while. Every room they walked in was in full blown hushed whispers as eyes darted from the couple to their friends they were gossiping too. It was the most ridiculous thing Ophelia has seen in a long while as she rolled her eyes. Matteo chuckled "They act like we hated each other or something" he teases, that smirk wide on his lips. "You are quite possibly the most insufferable person I have ever met." she huffs out a small teasing tone evident in her voice. "Awe but I'm your insufferable person." he winks. "Don't make me second guess this." she tells him. "Come on Ophelia just admit it. You are actually enjoying your time with me." he says his hand finding hers, their fingers intertwining causing another way of hushed whispers. She hated and simultaneously loved the way her stomach broke out in flutters when she was around him. He made her nervous and calm at the same time. "Can you just shut up and kiss me now" she demands as he grins pushing her back against one of the stone walls in the corridor outside of transfiguration class. His lips finding their place on hers. A slow smile spreads on her lips in between kisses. Her hands slowly making their way into his curly brown hair as she pulls him in closer to her making him deepen the kiss. Their bodies curving into each other as Matteo's fingertips press underneath her top, drawing gentle circles against the small strip of bare skin on her back. The kiss quickly becoming more desperate, more needy. "Okay break it up you two!" her strewed voice breaking them up. They both look over to see McGonagall's narrow gaze on them. Matteo gives her a flashy grin before grabbing Ophelia's hand and heading for their next class of the day. 

Matteo wasn't at supper as Ophelia contiuned to glance around the room expecting him to pop up out of no where. "He's going to miss supper" Theo says watching the way she kept a careful eye on the doors. Her brows furrow in confusion as she looks at him waiting for a better explanation. "He got detention for fighting...again" he answers her as he goes back to eating his food. Later that night in her dorm room she began pacing back and forth, she didn't know why she was angry with him. It wasn't anything new, Matteo always found himself in the middle of a fight. Maybe it was the sinking realization that he could be kicked out for being involved in too many fights...there has to be some kind of rule about fighting in Hogwarts. Some kind of three strikes and your out rule....well more like thirty three strikes and your out in Matteo's case. Why was she so anxious about the possibility of him not being here anymore? She's never needed a man before....she was a badass independent lady. That's what she kept telling herself but ever since her and Matteo decided to give this weird thing between them a go she has been a clingy bumbling idiot with him. It was like she couldn't breathe right without him, like ever nerve in her body was out of whack unless he was right next to her. He calmed her racing heart and made her feel peace when war tried to wreck her body. She was becoming dependent on him and the thought of not having him around anymore scared her more than being his girlfriend.