Chapter 2: Outbreak

It had been a couple of hours since Ferris and his security boys had left to investigate the crash site and left (F/N) in charge of Black Iron Prison, and thankfully, it had been uneventful in that amount of time, until Ferris called (F/N) to meet him in the tower, saying something about "new prisoners". When (F/N) got there, he saw Ferris looking at two screens, one showed the mugshot of a man, the other a woman, both of whom (F/N) instantly recognized. 

(F/N): "Holy shit...Jacob?" 

Ferris turned to the Lieutenant, confusion on his face. 

Ferris: "You know him?" 

(F/N): "Yeah, spoke with him and Max a couple of times whenever they would drop off supplies and prisoners, speaking of which...where is Max ?" 

Ferris signed, placing his hands on his hips and looking at the floor, shaking his head before looking back at (F/N), a solemn look on his face. 

Ferris: "I'm afraid...Pilot Barrow was dead at the scene, died before we could get there." 

 (F/N): {Looks at the ground for a moment} "I understand." {Looks back at the screen, eyes widen as he notices recognizes the woman} "Holy shit. Is that..."  

Ferris: {Smirks and turns towards the screen} "Yep. Ms. Dani Nakamura. Crazy bitch leader of The Outer Way terrorist group",{turns towards (F/N) again}, "Now, safe and secure in the SHU."  

(F/N): "Well damn. She's ain't going nowhere anytime soon." 

Ferris: {Chuckles}"No she is not, lieutenant, no she is not." {Turns back to the screen} "You look tired (L/N) go get some sleep." 

(F/N): "Understood." 

As (F/N) left, Ferris swiped the screens away, looking over Black Iron Prison, his kingdom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(F/N) awoke as the emergency riot alarm rang out, recognizing the noise, (F/N) grabbed the hidden rifle next to his bunk and ran out of the barracks, when he arrived at the cells, it was chaos. The security bots were malfunctioning, and the prisoners were attacking the guards AND each other, some of them look different, with lumps growing from their limbs and head, they were making feral and inhuman sounds, smashing their fists against anything that seemed human. 

Pulling himself away from the gruesome sight, of blood and corpses, (F/N) ran for the tower, but his path was blocked by one of those things, it let out a feral roar as it charged at him, swinging with its left arm, but (F/N) leaned to the right, as its arm passed by, he caught its wrist, activated his stun baton and brought it down on the creatures arm, severing it, and as the creature held what was left of its arm, howling in pain, (F/N) swung his stun baton under its chin, decapitating it, the body slumped forward, twitching slightly. Not even giving it a second thought, (F/N) ran for the tower. After a few minutes of running and killing a few more of those creatures, (F/N) finally made it to the tower, but the door was open and he heard a scuffle from inside, peering past the door, (F/N) finally saw a familiar face: Jacob, and he was being attacked by one of those... things.

Without a moment of hesitation, (F/N) lined his rifle with the creature's head and pulled the trigger, and the monster's head burst into a fountain of gore, while it was flinging its arms about, Jacob grabbed one of its wrists and pulled it over the railing behind him, sending it plummeting into the abyss below. Jacob caught his breath and turned to his possible savior/new enemy, as soon as he saw (F/N), he froze for a moment, then a smile formed on his face, before he chuckled a bit, (F/N) did the same, as the two approached each other and bro-hugged for a moment, and faced each other again.