Chapter 1 ~ A Sorceress's Stone

Third Person POV:

It was a gorgeous night...

Stars gleaming brightly in the sky...

All disaster is gone, leaving the world at peace...

Leaving the people of New York sleeping restfully in their warm beds during the cold of night...

And all creatures, big and small, are scurrying through the grounds of the streets...

Well... Most of the creatures at least...

"RAGH!!! GOD, ITS SO BORING RIGHT NOW!!"

"Raph, quiet!! People are sleeping right now," Leonardo hushed his brother with a whispered yell. Raphael merely groaned in anger and boredom, "Why are we even doing patrol still? There's no danger and no butts to kick!" Leo just shook his head with an annoyed look. Though, Raph was not wrong. There was nothing but the usual sounds of small amount of cars going around the streets. Another of the turtle brothers walks forward with his staff in hand. "Raph's got a point Leo. The city has been in peace for almost 5 months now, why keep doing this?" Donatello asks in confusion and sadness. He had this really cool idea of another invention to make. He had the parts for it and everything. And with the days that passed by he would've had enough time to finish it! But his older brother, also his leader, told him they still had to patrol the city.

Leo only sighed and stood up from his crouched position. He looked at his brothers with a calm face, "Look guys, I understand now that the city is at peace we don't really have to be here, but trust me. There is always something or someone lurking out there somewhere, waiting for the right time to strike and we have to be prepared if that happens."

The two middle brothers look at each other and back at their oldest. Donnie was about to speak until a cheerful shout came into earshot, almost scaring the three older turtles. "Whoo!! Let's go! I just got a new high score, yo!" The cheering came from the youngest turtle of them all, Michaelangelo. The gleeful ninja looks up at his brothers with his bright smile, which rapidly turns into a confused face. "Why are you guys looking at me like that?"

The older turtles glare at him with anger. "Why the hell were you yelling so loud?! And why are you playing games, Mikey??! You nearly made me jump out of my shell!!" Raph smacked the back of Mikey's head. Donnie came in between the two, "Now, now children. This is no time for a fight now."

The red masked turtle was about to argue until an alarm went of. Leo whipped his head to figure out where it was coming from. Luckily, he spotted a figure going into a jewelry store, a street down, through a broken down wall, which he could assume was made by the figure itself. He called his brothers and they head down towards the store. Mikey put away his T-phone away and they all jumped from building to building, finding a good angle to watch the silhouette. The ninja turtles landed and stayed low, awaiting for the figure to step out of the jewelry store. About two minutes later, a cloaked figure comes out slowly.

They first look around and take off their hood, showing a female woman. Most likely at the age of 19 or 20. Her hair was medium length, white hair. Some strands of her hair is tied in a small high ponytail, showing a glowing, light blue gem embedded on her forehead. The shape of the gem was of a star. Her ears were elf like, with earrings with a small diamond hanging off. Her eyes looked as if they were half open as she continued to look around. The color of her eyes were a night sky black, pupil in the middle in the shape of a pure white star. The turtles slowly lean in closer, their fingers brushing on their weapons, waiting for the orders to attack. Once the girl stopped looking around, she grins proudly, showing her sharp teeth. She takes her hand out and opening it, revealing a stone with three cracks, which shows a bright blue glow.