30: in paradise

extreme kinks!
Mature

Averils pov.
I watched Cassius practice his workout routine and everything else. I thought my presence wasn't noticed but it was.

"I know you're there Pup." Cassius turns around looking at me. He skeets water into his mouth and wipe his sweat off of himself with an towel. I have never been more Jealous of a piece of cloth before.

"Hey.." I say rather awkwardly scratching the back of my neck. "Whats up little wolf? Something bothering you?" Cassius stops wiping himself and look at me.

I shake my head and purse my lips. "I was just looking." I grin taking a glance at his abs.

"It's five in the morning Averil, what is it?" Cassius looks at me with knowing eyes.

I fiddle with my pajama sleeves avoiding his eyes. "I.. I think I'm going into heat." I admit, embarrassed.

His eyes widen and he rushes towards me. "Are you feeling any pain? Is your slick super heavy? Shit.. let me get O-" I shook my hands frantically.

"It feels super weak i believe Im okay."

Of course I said that at the wrong time because a full thick handful amount of slick came out of me making me gasp and fall onto him.

"Cassy.." I whimpered feeling my stomach heat up as if there was a fire inside of me, it spread across my whole body.

"It's okay, its okay puppy.. were going to take care of you." His eyes were a burning red as he guided me to the room.

He placed me against the bed but all I felt was my dick hardening, my nipples becoming swollen and slick leaking out of me in horrible amounts.

My legs shook and I came with no help at all. I let out a broken sob and looked at the wet print on my pajama bottoms.

Cassius eyes widened and he started growling. "MALACHAI!! OWEN!! GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW."

His voice was rough and deep.

I panted as I crawled his way, it felt as if all control I had was lost.

Third pov
Owen and Malachai came running down the stairs to their mating room. The sight of a overly aroused Averil humping Cassius thigh made them nearly go feral.

"We don't even need lube, he's leaking slick like crazy.." Cassius growls out.

Averil continues to move his hips trying to ease the never ending arousal.

Cassius placed Averil in the middle of the bed.
the three of them circled around him.

"P-please." The wolf panted out on all fours with his tongue hanging out.

Malachai ripped his clothes off of him head to toe, Owen attacked his mouth, his Saliva sliding down Averils throat as they sloppily kissed, Cassius wrapped his hands around the Omega's dick pumping it furiously.

"You like that, dont you? Dirty little thing."

Averil thrusted his hips in the air attempting to follow Cassius pace. All he could do was moan into Owens mouth.

Malachai plunged a finger inside his slippery hole, it was easy due to the amount of slick Averil was producing.

"Look at that? It's just that easy to fit my finger in you." He chuckled darkly.