Morning Mood

Chay wakes to the sound of birds quietly singing outside the window, an arm and leg gently laying across his stomach that makes that area feel warm, and the feeling of hot breath against his neck

Chay wakes to the sound of birds quietly singing outside the window, an arm and leg gently laying across his stomach that makes that area feel warm, and the feeling of hot breath against his neck. He moves his head to the left, and looks down to his beautiful husband, peacefully sleeping next to him... and basically on him.

Chay smiles to himself as he just admires him, dragging his eyes across every little feature on his face, he really is beautiful. Chay always knew that, obviously, but sometimes it still shocks him, how much beauty Kim can hold. It drives Chay insane, in the best way possible.

A few more minutes of Chay just admiring him passes by, the only thing drawing Chay out from his trance is Kim stirring in his sleep. He starts making noises with his mouth, noises that make Chay giggle to himself, but then something else happens. Something that definitely does not make Chay giggle.

Well, it's not really that dramatic, but Chay's breath hitches when Kim moves his leg down a little lower than before, and of course, ends up resting right on Chay's dick. Perfect.

They both have been having morning sex every day in a row for almost a week now. Now, Chay doesn't have a problem with it at all, but he's worried Kim will start thinking it's too much. He thinks it might be a bit of a silly thought, because he's pretty sure Kim, in fact, doesn't mind at all. But the overthinking side of Chay has taken over, and now all he can think is that Kim might get bored of him Chay doesn't want kim to get bored with him, so if that does happen, it will break his heart.

So, Chay then tries his best to discreetly shift Kim's leg away from his area, praying that he doesn't wake him up. It works, but instead, Kim wakes up right after Chay moves his leg.

Chay stares down at him, watching him as he flutters his eyes open, and stretches his arms up, making a strange noise that makes Chay choke out a laugh.

Kim's eyes shoot up at him at the sound, and then he starts to smile. "Hello, love."
He mumbles with his little smile.

"Hi." Chay glances down at his red lips, and now he can't resist reaching a hand up to cup Kim's cheek, and lean down to peck his lips softly. They both smile into the short kiss, making Chay's stomach flutter with butterflies amazingly.

They pull away, but just seconds after the pull away, Kim then leans back in right away, kissing Chay's lips for longer this time, and reaches his own hand up to rest on top of Chay's, and then move down his arm, and up to the back of Chay's neck. Chay loves this.

Then, it happens again. Kim shifts his leg, again, except, Chay thinks it was on purpose this time. His knee sits right on his dick, and that's when Kim slowly pulls his lips away, only his lips.

"Baby..." He starts, caressing the back of his neck with his thumb, his eyes fluttering from Chay's eyes to his plump lips. They can feel each other's breath on their lips, and then Kim bites his own lip, which is not helping Chay's issue down there at all.