Attention

Happy 10k reads

It was in the midst of summer, and it was super hot. It was around seven o'clock when Chay started to finish up making dinner. By the time he had brought both of their plates of food, to the dining area, Kim had already set the table for both of them.

When the younger entered, Kim noticed something. The thing Chay was wearing. He wore a tight apron that barely covered his body. The straps threatened to snap as he moved himself. His obvious erect nipples poking out of the thin fabric. He shyly sat down on the chair parallel to Kim. There was a faint blush on his cheeks.

Kim eyed his boyfriend before grabbing his knife and fork.

"..I'm impressed baby.. this actually looks good.."

"Well, you're the one who taught me how to make this.. in all honesty, I should be thanking you..!"

Kim hummed in response.

'So.. he's playing dumb.. I guess I'll join along with this game he's playing..' Kim said while smirking.

As the two dived in, they indulged in some sort of small talk, conversating about what happened in their day. The fan was on, and Kim saw how the hard buds on Chay chest tingled. The younger saw how intently his lover glared at the top part of his body.

"Whew.. it's pretty cold, isn't.." He said while deliberately pushing his chest together and rubbing his arms.

"No, actually. If you turn off, it'll be boiling again.." said Kim.

"Yeah.. you're right. That was quite selfish of me." Said Chay

He stood up to go get a glass of water. As he was in the kitchen, Kim went to go sit in his chair, and before that, he made sure to get a bottle of lube.When Chay came back, he was met with the older smirking slightly.

".. What are you doing in my chair..?"

"Hmm..? I'm not doing anything.. You can go ahead and sit down.."

Chay hesitated before Kim spoke once more."Come on.. I only wish to warm you," He said while opening his arms.

The younger sat down on his lap, and Kim wrapped his slender arm around him, pulling him closer to him.

Chay appreciated the sweet gesture and leaned more into his touch. He felt something poking at his behind. He assumed that his plan was working and this is what he is thinking.

Kim kissed his back, leading up to his birth mark. As he was doing so, he had to adjust himself to get the younger as close as possible.

That's when he felt that familiar stick of heat prodding. His wish was granted ,Chay thought.

Kim patiently waited for Chay to finish eating, though his patience was running thin as Chay took account of what he was going to do and started eating slower.