Needy Princess

Chay never really watches the shows of Kim online, He prefers to wait for him every few weeks to hug him live or to enjoy the show as he watch him from backstage

Chay never really watches the shows of Kim online, He prefers to wait for him every few weeks to hug him live or to enjoy the show as he watch him from backstage. Chay can't wait to see his boyfriend in his outfit and see how he pulls it off.

Still half asleep, he holds his cell phone in front of his face.The cell phone light is dazzling in his eyes and it takes him a while to adjust to the brightness. Frowning, he searches through twitter to see which account goes live.

Eventually he finds one and the show begins at this moment as he starts the stream. The crowd yells at him through the screen, total escalation and Chay's jaw drops. Tiredness is forgotten. Kim looks delicious and Chay can't help but give a small groan of frustration. What would he give to be with him, to get him backstage like that after his show. Beg him to wreck him in the best way here and there.

Black tank top, which emphasizes his chest tattoo as well as his muscular arms, tanned skin and the narrow waist that Chay likes to grab. Memories of their last sex flood his mind and he can barely focus on Kim singing his last notes of the concert opener.

His gaze moves on to his pants. And god is his ass emphasized in it. He looks so sexy. Chay knows how good it feels to grab it or even bite into it, knows how Kim moans sound when he worships his ass like he deserves it.

Kim is a sin. Especially today and Chay doesn't know where to look anymore. He gets so damn hot. He will definitely watch the concert to the end even if it wasn't his plan. Actually, he only wanted to watch the first few minutes, send Kim a text that he can read afterwards and to make the longing a little bit easier, but then find his way back to his sleep.

Because his exams are going on and he was studying so hard that he rarely sleep. He needs his sleep to be able to give his exam without passing in the middle of the exam. But today is exception. This is Kim - pure sex on legs.

Chay spends the rest of the concert like in a horny bubble and keeps checking the time, and even though he's almost sad that Kim is (finally) singing his last song, he can't wait to call him directly.

He doesn't care if Kim was going to party or anything else, Chay is needy and it's Kim's own fault. He wants his partner's full attention, and he wants it fast.

He's almost jealous as he sees fans touching his bare skin as he jumps into the barricade. It should be his hands slowly gliding over the skin, his tongue absorbing the fine film of sweat.

Chay's cock has been in a semi-rigid state since what felt like the start of the show and it's starting to get uncomfortable. He just needs his boyfriend.

Chay gratefully acknowledges as the show ends and Kim disappears from the stage. He takes a few deep breaths in and out, gives Kim 5 more minutes and then dials his number.

It takes a while until he finally hears his voice. "Angel? You're still awake?" Kim asks hastily but in an audibly good mood. Obviously still high on his show.