Christmas

It's freezing

It's freezing.

That was the main thought running through Chay's head as he walked down the street, his body numb. He couldn't feel his arms, much less his legs, but somehow he kept his feet moving towards home.

He'd just picked up his fiancés gift, and to say he was excited was an understatement. He thought it wouldn't be ready in time, but the shop he was getting it customized at had called him this morning to give him a pick up time. So that rested in an already wrapped box, covered in a decorative bag which rested in his hand tightly as he pushed through the ridiculous amount of people on the sidewalk.

When he finally arrived to his apartment, he breathed a large sigh of relief at the warmth that consumed him. Thank the world for heaters.

Chay, hesitantly, stripped himself of the heavy coat, jeans and boots. Slipping on a green sweater and gray sweats.It would just be him and P'kim celebrating their own little holiday tonight before they spent the next day with their families, so he didn't dress up.

But he did clean up, and lay out some hot chocolate ingredients by the stove. P'kim was bringing another bag full of things they could make homemade cookies with. because chay didn't like the store bought stuff.

In fact, they'd had a small argument over what kind of cookies to make a few days earlier when they were planning tonight. P'kim claimed it was too much work and he was much too lazy, but chay insisted and practically hypnotized him to say yes. It was those damned doey puppy eyes that chay knows can get him to do anything.

It wasn't like he was complaining too much though. He enjoyed every second he could get with his fiancé.

A knock sounded at the door just as he finished setting up in the kitchen and he rushed over to open it.

"You have a key, you know." Chay sassed playfully, leaning against the door and drooling at the sight he was met with.

Kim, in all his glory, wore a wonderfully tight, red sweater similar to chay's with some black sweats. 'Oh how beautiful his man is" Chay thought

"I know." The man smiled widely. The bag in his hand fell to the floor as the man dropped it carelessly, scooping Chay up into his arms.

"P'kimm!" The smaller man squealed, wrapping his arms around kim's shoulders. He leaned in for a short kiss, mumbling, "I missed you."

"Missed you too, my love."

Chay was carefully set down on his feet and they made their way towards the kitchen. Kim began to unpack his bag full of cookie ingredients while Chay cleared the counter.

It was when they got to the dough, the trouble started.

"It's all sticky! Mine isn't working." P'kim complained with a pout, showing his messy hands to chay, whose hands were only covered in flour. A rolled out, non-sticky piece of dough laid in front of him.