Thunder And Lightning

'Hey baby, I'm going to be home late

'Hey baby, I'm going to be home late. I'll pick us up some dinner, love you! ;)'

That was the text Chay received about half an hour ago. Now, he was cuddled up on the couch, watching Grease, waiting for Kim to come home.

What he wasn't expecting was a storm. First, it was the rain, then the flashes, then the horrid strikes.

There wasn't any reports on there being storm today . Kim was always with him when they happened. He didn't know what to do. He was scared.

He wanted Kim.

He wanted to be held in his arms, that's where he felt safe during these storms.

Then came the first thunder strike. It was loud, the walls vibrated and it made Chay's ears ring. He screamed.

His heart was beating irregularly fast. His breathing picked up. He squeezed himself further into his blanket, clenching his eyes closed.

The second thunder strike.

Chay let out a long wail. Tears streamed
down his face. When there wasn't a booming noise for a couple of seconds, Chay took this as a chance to bolt up the stairs, and into his and Kim's room. He jumped under the sheets and hid, just as the third strike hit.

Kim was trying to get home to his angel, He had just picked up some food from Chay's favorite restaurant when it started raining. Turning up the radio, he listened to the forecast.

'We have just heard news that there is a big storm coming. Heavy rain is expected and flash floods may occur. Please tread with caution-'

Kim shut off the radio and cursed to himself. His Angel. Oh god, he is probably terrified.

(The thing is Chay is scared of storms)

When the light flashed green, Kim slammed on the petal. Definitely breaking a couple of laws, but he didn't care, he need to get to Chay.

Kim barged through the front door, dropping the food bag in the floor and barely shutting the door. He ran up the stairs, skipping a few at a time, and almost falling in his face, but he made it. He could hear loud sobs sounding through the hall, coming from their room. Another strike sounded though their flat, and Chay screamed under the comforter.

"Chay!! Angel, baby come here." Chay shot up from the heat of the blanket and launched himself into Kim's arms and sobbed into his chest.

Kim mumbled apologies into Chay's head and tried to calm Chay down.

"Hey, I need you to breath for me, okay? I know your scared, but its okay, I'm here."

I'm right here baby."

Kim rocked Chay back and forth and maneuvered Chay so he was sitting sideways in his lap, being held like a baby.

After a couple of minutes, Chay' breathing had evened out somewhat, and Kim took those moments to lay them down on the bed. Both of them on their sides, facing each other, Kim cradled Chay' head into his chest.

"Are you okay, baby?"

Chay sniffled. "Better now that you're here."

Another strike.

Chay whined and snuggled impossibly closer to Kim. "Shh, it's okay. I got you."

Kim pecked his forehead then his cheeks and at the end his soft lips they stay there just kissing and sharing each other warmth.

To distract his baby from the loud voices of thunder Kim started humming.
Chay smile softly at him, he didn't know how he got so lucky that he got such a caring and loving boyfriend.

Chay slowly fell asleep, drowning out the sounds of thunder and the flashes of lightning. He had Kim with him. He was safe.

___________________________________________

Hello Lovers <3

Thankyou so much guys for voting and commenting for the first part I can't believe myself that i really did it and you guys loved it so here it it some soft kimchay for you guys (;

I really loved all your comments and I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. There will be more coming soon..

Take care of yourself <3
Until we meet again ♡