31: Bedroom shoes are powerful!

smut

Averils pov
I soaked in the bath water, enjoying the slow music in the back and the bubbles.

Malachai moved and and my breath hitched. "Y-you said you wouldn't move." I whine hitting his chest.

His cock was in me from our last.. love session. My heat wasn't as bad when there was something.. in there..

He chuckles. "Im sorry baby.. I can't help it you're squeezing me so bad." He rested his head against the tiled wall.

"Well —maLAChaI!" I moaned rather loudly when he moved again.

"F-fuck.." he moaned as well.

My eyes widen at the feeling of warm liquid heating me up inside.

"D-did you cum..?" I look back at him.

"Sorry.. I thought about you riding me last night and fuck you were so pretty." He says breathlessly.

"Malachai!"

———-
My heat lasted a total of three days which was way shorter than I expected.

I was watering my plants and Bailey comes running towards me. "Hi papa!" she giggles as her hand play in my curls.

I turn around and smile but it drops when I see Owen with her.

She called me Papa in front of him..

Is it okay for her to call me that..?

He tilted his head. "I think something's wrong with Papa, Bailey.. I think he's in need of some tickles." Owen gives me a reassuring smile and a wink.

Relief makes its way towards me and I feel like I can breathe.

"Guys I'm gardening!" I whined taking my gloves off. Owen grins and his arms comes around my waist.

"Well— we are planning a trip! A beach trip for like a few months later! and we need to go shopping." Owen hands trail down my back and to my ass grabbing it softly.

We have months to go shopping.. what is he on?

I swat his hands and put my hands on my hips. "And when are we supposed to go shopping, hm?"

We were staring in each other eyes, our face inching closer and closer until I realized Bailey wasn't by us anymore.

"Wait where's Bai-"

Before I knew it I was covered in gunky mud, head to toe.
—-

"F-fuck you Owen." I give him the finger as he pin me across the bathroom counter slamming his hips against mine.

Cum and saliva was all over the counter.

"I'm already doing that sweetheart." He grunts pulling my hair back as he held my leg up taking thrusts from the side.

I go to say something but a moan bubbles out of my throat and I'm stuttering over all of my words.

"Such a nasty little boy, just swallowing my cock." His fangs scrape alongside my neck before he started licking and nibbling on my skin.

"Im— im not a boy you a-rrr FUCK."

A good thirty minutes passed of him putting me in different positions, I've lost the count of how many times he and myself have cum.. all I knew was I looked an absolute mess and my legs were hurting.

I wont complain too much because aftercare was my second favorite part, he was so soft with me always, thats why I absolutely adored him, Malachai and Cassius too of course!

I completely forgot I had an appointment with my therapist today, Mrs Jal. I sat down in Malachai's office waiting for her to enter the room.

"Hi Averil! How are we feeling today?!" She came in the room scaring the hell out of me.

She chuckled at my fright and apologizes.

"So, I heard you're eating better right? That's amazing! Have you had any urges to hurt yourself or neglect yourself this past week?"

Her bright character makes me want to melt. Like why is she so happy to ask me these type of questions? I have never been better but when she comes and Mrs Pen they piss me off.. like there's nothing wrong with me.

Hearing my silence she moves to another topic, her smile doesn't leave.

"I heard you ran out of your anti depressants, I'll make sure Mrs Pen get you a new dosage of those babies!"

"I don't need them." I mutter as I picked with my nails.

She stops writing on her clipboard and looks at me.

"You're stressed and you absolutely dislike me, I get it.. but I'm here to make you feel better so I can help you understand your feelings so you don't feel burden on yourself."

Her words take a good minute to sink in.

"Alright." I say, voice flat.

We talk and talked, well I did most of the talking and she explained to me what I was feeling, I'm not going to lie and say it didn't help because the reassurance she gave me was out of this world, I felt like I understood my feelings much better.

After my therapy session I said goodbye to her and all three of my mates praised me, after we made cookies together and dinner.

We sat down and talked about our days and I told them about therapy.

"Ugh I thought i was going to go into heat so I went to the doctor, she said it was going to be at the end of the month!" Owen grumbled stabbing his pasta.

"Well, you have more time to prepare!" I wink at him and take a sip of my water.

"More time to think about new positions to try on both of you." Cassius smirks making me choke off of my water.

Malachai eyes widen and the other two start laughing.

"Are you okay, sweet boy?" He asks glaring at our other two mates.

"Ye— im— fine-!" I continue to cough.

Malachai pats my back firmly.

"Cassy needs to learn how to keep his willy in his pants." Owen teases then looks at me with worried eyes. "Are you okay pumpkin? Cassius must have shocked you."

"I'm okay." I giggle nervously at all the attention.

"Good, I'm not sure how you started choking when you barley gagged sucking my coc-"

I picked up my bedroom shoe and threw it at Cassius head.

He whined dramatically as the platform smacks him straight in the face.

"It was just a joke!"

I stand up crossing my arms.

"Ill beat your ass."

"Ill eat yours!"

His comebacks.. I'll never win.

————
im sitting here crying in my prom dress!
(finish the lyrics)

————im sitting here crying in my prom dress! (finish the lyrics)