Episode 2: Amy, The Mercenaries, and Fort Worth

2 Days Into The Apocalypse...

Melissa,  Axel, and Oliver have not found any more survivors.. meaning they have to walk the whole way into Fort Worth.. another 10 hours of walking would lead them to Fort Worth.

Charlton's car runs out of gas after 7 hours of Eli's death. He crossed the border into Monterrey, Mexico. 5 Hours into his ride, he stopped to encounter a survivor..

Charlton would listen to his CD Mix, a song came on that Eli liked. Charlton who was furious, got the mix out of the radio and threw it out of the car. He looked at it and he was distracted. When he turned back he put his foot on the brake as he saw a 13 Year-Old girl in the street alone. Charlton would get out of his car.

C: "Hey! are you okay?!"

A: "Get back!" She'd pull out a gun.

C: "Woah... you know how to use that thing?"

A: "I don't trust you dude!"

C: "I don't trust you either, but here we are.. talking to each other."

A: "What if you do something bad to me..?"

C: "NO! NO! I'm not like that... I have... well had.. a child.. I wouldn't do that to him.. why would you ask this question to me?"

A: "Because I killed someone who tried to do these things, and I am not afraid to kill you."

C: "So you know how to use the gun..?"

A: "I don't have real experience, Sir..."

C: "Well.. you killed the man.. I am impressed.. given you don't have experience.."

A: "Thanks-" She'd get interrupted by a zombie who jumps on her.

Charlton rushes towards his car and grabs his shotgun immediately killing the zombie saving the girl.

C: "You okay?!"

A: "Yes... thank you..!"

C: "See... guess not every old man is a creep.. I'm Charlton by the way..."

A: "I'm Amy.."

She'd look at the zombie.

A: "Oh god..."

C: "What you scared of the blood?"

A: "No it's just... this is the guy who was hitting on me..."

C: "He was bitten?!"

A: "No... I... I guess... yes?"

C: "I'll check him.."

He'd check the corpse, finding out he had no bites.

C: "How.. how is this possible..?!"

A: "Could this be that... maybe .. the people's heads are infected?"

C: "Could be.. maybe if I meet a scientist from Houston I could ask... but I left one behind.."

A: "How so..?"

C: "He thought Fort Worth was an option... I know it's gonna be filled with them.. you know how rapid this goddamn apocalypse is.."

A: "Well that sucks..."

C: "Oh my god.. there's so much of them..."

There would be a herd of zombies walking up to them after the gunshot attracted them towards the 2.

C: "We need to go NOW!"

A: "Where?!"

C: "Not here!"