Episode 3.2: Execution

Fort Worth is being attacked by Mercenaries. They are trying to get revenge for their leader and his son's deaths.

Our team is in trouble, they try to strike back, but they're overpowered in guns.

ML: "They'll kill most survivors if those soldiers don't fire back!"

A: "I was out there myself, I think they killed a soldier or two. Hell, they killed a bunch of the people out there!"

C: "We don't know how armed or surrounded around the perimeter they are!"

ML: "The man's right."

AS: "We need a plan before we even do shit, dude!"

M: "Yeah, we can't go out there like a.. holy shit."

O: "Guys look.."

C: "Is that a swarm of zombies!?"

The swarm would be of the corpses the Mercenaries killed.

R: "YOU BETTER COME OUT BEFORE IT GETS-"

One of the zombies eats a Mercenary's throat out. The man would scream in agony.

More of the zombies would start splashing blood and flesh out of the man.

R: "MOVE IT BOYS, WE GOT MUERTOS!"

Some of the members were from the United States. It is because there is connections with drug lords or dealers and they made deals, drugs for firepower.

One of the Americans, Ben, was one of the loyal members who came out successful from the lot of trades. But his decisions are the worst skillset he has on the plate.

R: "Benjamin, take a squad on the East side!"

B: "Yes, sir, you guys with me!"

They'd fire at the zombies, yet more would spread in to the swarm as the shots would attract zombies from the west, east and north.

In the east, a swarm would get most of the mercenaries, Ben survives.

Some of the US soldiers would shoot the zombies. One of them would yell, "Hey, get in!"

Ben would see they recognise him as an American and not part of the mercenaries. He takes advantage of that fact, nodding and running in.

The soldiers would close up the wall and the zombies can't get in.

B: "Thank you!"

Ben would run into the city.

The soldiers would start killing zombies, and there seems to be less zombies surrounding the perimeter.

The Mercenaries retreat in their cars.

R: "Where's Ben..?"

One of the members would shake their head.

R: "SHIT!"

In Fort Worth, the people are allowed to exit buildings.

C: "That was... not the way I expected to get in here.."

O: "You almost got the whole damn city overrun."

C: "Is it my fault?!"

ML: "They followed you, man. I assume it is your fault."

K: "Guys, let's not point fingers.. I'm sure that he didn't  know anything."

A: "Exactly.. why would we know they followed us?"

AS: "Maybe... they wanted to overrun the place!"

O: "You didn't even want us to come here!"

C: "NOW I'M HERE, DICK!"