Episode 3.1: Here's Charlton

D: "You stupid girl... you killed my father! I'll make you pay!"

C: "HEY! Stop... she just woke up after getting knocked out.. listen it was overwhelming for her to be hostage like that... she's 13.."

D: "How would she be able to perfectly kill a man, by aiming a gun at his head huh?! You trained her, asshole!"

C: "No.. I just met the kid like yesterday.. listen I had my father die too.. I get you..."

D: "But he wasn't killed!"

C: "Yes he was.. you don't know what happened.. so I suggest you mind your own business."

D: "BULLSHIT PUTO..! I don't give a shit about your dad... my gang will kill your little girl right in front of you.. you thought you could get away with this?"

C: "WHY WOULD I, KID?! IT'S NOT ME WHO DID IT! HE SEEMED LIKE ONE VERY NICE PERSON FROM THE INSIDE.. "

D: "Ricardo?..."

R: "Yes, sir?"

D: "Kill her.."

C: "NO!"

Ricardo would step up and aim at Charlton.

R: "What are you gonna do, man?"

C: "Protect an innocent girl who didn't know she killed his dad.."

Amy would be brought into the room with a bag over her head and her limbs tied up together.

C: "DON'T YOU TOUCH HER, BITCH!"

D: "Or what..? You gonna kill me? Like that's gonna be possible when you got the strongest men pointing guns at you.."

C: "I'll kill you all.... you're crazy..."

D: "I'd like to see you try."

Charlton would knock out Ricardo who was behind him and he would take his gun.

Davide would aim his pistol at Charlton.

D: "I wouldn't.."

C: "Oh yeah?.. Give me the girl then I won't.."

D: "Over my dead body..."

C: "Hm.. ironic.. and reasonable."

Charlton would kill Davide and grab Amy. He'd run into the garage stealing one of their cars and driving off back to Texas.

Ricardo would get up and try to go after them.

R: "NOOO!"

He'd try to shoot the car down.

A: "I'm sorry.. I thought we was going to kill-"

C: "YOU STUPID KID..! We could've stayed with them... had supplies to survive off of... but you ruined our chances! What the hell were you thinking?!"

A: "I... I... I had just woken up what did you think I was going to do let them take your supplies?! I woke up right before that.. I heard what they said... I heard the shots.. I thought they tried to kill you.."

C: "Now they're after us because you went on to assume that bullshit..."

A: "Where are we gonna go now?"

C: "I can't believe this but... I think we're gonna have to go to Fort Worth.."

A: "The Militarized Z-Zone?"

C: "If it's what they called it, yes..."

Fort Worth is overpopulated.. some people we're being forced to go back, some protested, some people went back. But then came Charlton.

C: "What the hell?"

??: "These assholes won't let us into the place! We're here to survive! It's on TV and on radios! Let us in!"

S: "Sir, I am sorry but we are being ordered to let you all return to a shelter outside of Fort Worth, lots of people came into the city in over a week... "

C: "Listen man, there's people with kids, people who might be injured, the least you could do is help with the damn supplies."

S: "I am not ordered to do that."

Some of the protesters throw stuff at the soldier.

S: "Please!  Calm DOWN!"

C: "I'll just go through... and don't try to even push me back because in less than 1 week I have murdered, went through deaths, and seen a zombie apocalypse."

S: "I'm gonna have to need you to stand back."

C: "BULLSHIT."

He'd push the soldier aside and go through.

C: "I can go on the streets if that's what the limits are."

The soldier would just look.

Amy would go through after Charlton.

??: "HOW DOES HE GO THROUGH BUT WE'RE STILL-"

The man would get shot.

S: "CODE RED! SHOTS FIRED!"

The soldier would close down the DMZZ Zone.

S: "Citizen was shot by an unknown source, I repeat, citizen was shot with unknown source of cause."

R: "MURDERER! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE, BITCH!"

C: "What the hell was that..?"

Charlton would hear gunshots and see the Mexicans at the gate.

C: "They followed us?!"

One of them would spot Charlton and tell the others.

??: "HE'S IN THERE!"

They'd start shooting.

Martin would come out in the street.

ML: "What the..?!"

C: "HEY SIR! THOSE GUYS WERE SHOOTING! I SUGGEST WE GET COVER!"

ML: "Shooting? what are they crimi-"

Martin would get shot in the shoulder.

ML: "SHIT!"

Martin would take cover with Charlton and Amy

A: "WE NEED TO GO HIDE SOMEWHERE ELSE, THEY'LL SPOT US HERE!"

One of the gang members would get attacked by a zombie who heard the gunshots.

C: "Shit.. we definitely need to get cover, let's go through these buildings!"

ML: "I got a shortcut!"

C: "Let's go!"

They'd cross through the shortcut with gunshots trying to reach them.

Charlton opens the door and closes it immediately.

ML: "Meet my friends guys..."

O: "What is going on out there?!"

M: "Wait... Charlton?!"

AS: "Holy shit... Charlton.. you're the guy who abandoned us.."

M: "Do you know what's going on out there?!"

C: "About that... uh..  yes..."