- 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Third person.

Going back to the building where he is greeted by Jieum standing outside the entrance (and with the car all in one piece with no hint of a scratch), Jongseong notices how she looks quite calmer by a tiny percentage compared to this morning. It makes him relieved, to be honest, as he never asked for her scowling face throwing sharp blades at him. Jongseong rolls down the window of the passenger seat and ducks his head down to look at her eye to eye.

"Want me to open the door for you, ma'am?" He smiles ironically. Jieum rolls her eyes for what must have been the seventh time today.

"Where the hell did you bring my car?" She asks as aggressively as she does in opening the door for herself.

"Your car's still good as new, don't worry." Jongseong says, brushing her question off.

"Where are we off to?" He asks.

"The mall. Twenty-five minutes away." Jieum answers him briefly, her phone on her face.

Without further words to let out, the car motions onto the command of Jieum.

━━━━

"So, do I also get to stay here in the car and wait for you?" Jongseong sounds a bit hopeful about his question, resulting in a loud scoff from Jieum.

"No, Park, you're carrying all the shopping bags I will have in no time. My arms get pretty tired easily." Jieum scrunches her face to an expression of physical Jieum gripping her arm as said.

It was Jongseong's turn to give an eye roll, pushing himself out of the car. He walks to Jieum's side of the car, knocking on the window slightly for consent. When he sees Jieum nodding her head, he takes it as a cue to open the car door. Jieum walks straight ahead, leaving him behind.

"God." Jongseong sighed, closing the door and locking the car, walking at a fast pace to catch up to the girl.

The mall with blinding lights is swarmed with people and sumptuous stores. With Jongseong behind Jieum, he keeps an eye close to her in order not to lose the girl who seems to be disdaining his pure existence.

"Ah, here!" Jieum brightly exclaims, veering to the left inside a clothing store that finally took her interest.

The store is huddled with ladies doing the same thing. Standing still next to the body mirror, Jongseong scratches his head as he watches Jieum's hands expertly examine every piece of clothes from the racks in every section.

Jieum goes in front of the mirror, holding two leather jackets in different colours — one in brown and the other in black. Putting them close to her figure back and forth to see which one's best, it becomes a problem when she reckons that both of them suit her nicely.

"The black one looks nice." She hears Jongseong comments, leaning on the side of the mirror, apparently watching her fashion crisis.

'Of course, you'd say that. Although, I didn't ask.' Jeum would never admit he was correct at any point.

"I'm getting both." Jieum buffs and Jongseong shrugs — he didn't ask either.

They spent another twenty minutes inside that store, and another half an hour in the next boutique. Each time Jieum makes a new purchase, she gives the bags to Jongseong who carries them for her, as if he has more than two hands for Jieum to boss around. Jieum walks out of the store with empty hands but a satisfied cocky smile.