-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Third person.

Escaping the ceaseless dubiety from Sunoo, Sunghoon — and most especially from the person who witnessed it himself — Heeseung, took a full week for them to get over the lunch he had with Jieum. He's told them multiple times that it was not a date! Mr. Moon's daughter was starving after her photoshoot which is why they stopped by a restaurant to eat. Jongseong would've sat at another table for one like Jieum would've wanted as well, but even Heeseung knows that it was filled up with people having lunch or dates or both at the same hour. If anything, Jieum and Jongseong were lucky enough to arrive five minutes earlier and get the last table for two than another couple who came in after them.

Exactly the words Jongseong told them (in his point of view).

The lunch occurred a week ago, and Sunoo and Sunghoon found out the same day that night. Here they are currently at the house of Sunghoon, playing a game of cards, all so peaceful until,

"So, was it just lunch?" Sunoo opens his mouth to clarify for the billionth time. He shares a look with Sunghoon who shrugs right back at him as he places two cards down the table.

"Again? Oh my God. Shut up!" Jongseong bristles. He slumps in his seat and fires a glare towards the eldest in the room.

Heeseung does not chime in but rather concentrates on the game, though he laughs his ass out calling upon the annoyance that has grown on Jongseong. In response, Jongseong respectfully gives him the finger.

"Two sevens. So what meal did you have again?-" Sunghoon raises a witless question, his only intention is to drive Jongseong nuts tonight with a couple of beers on the table.

"I'm kicking you out. Enough with that, it's not a big deal, alright? Come on, talk about something else. Two sixes." Jongseong picks from his cards and subtly grins as he places them on the table carefully for nobody to see.

"Fine, but on a serious note, how's Jieum doing?" Sunghoon asks directly at Jongseong, who nudges Sunoo that it's his turn.

"She seems better to me, now that we argue less. I guess it's because we've come to realize that nothing's gonna change even if she pulls every strand of my hair out." Jongseong replies casually. Sunghoon snickers a little.

"You'd be bald tonight if she acted on that sooner. Hey, Sunoo! Two fours my ass, you're lying!" Heeseung averts his attention to the accused man.

Sunoo defends himself and tries to act ignorant against the three guys. The smile he breaks down proves Heeseung's accusation against him and sadly, he gets all the cards on the table which is practically half of the deck.

Jongseong's grateful he got away with his lie of putting out the same two cards when he didn't because, by the look of his remaining cards, he still has to keep lying.

━━━━━

'Eugh.' Jieum reads the text from Jongseong telling her he's waiting outside. She walks at a steady pace, eyes hammered on her phone with her thumb leisurely motioning up.

Her follower count hits eighty thousand today. She smiles at the endearing comments on her latest post, mostly calling her pretty, or loving the maroon strap dress she's wearing in the picture.

"Meow." A feline sound perks up her ears that are holding up gold hoop earrings.

With surprise, she lifts her head and sees a white Persian cat staring at her. Her eyes gleam at the sight of the little animal. In small steps, Jieum comes forward and bends down, her palm coming in contact with its head.