-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Third person.

In the centre of the white seamless background with lights aimed at her, Jieum strikes chic poses as a camera takes her from various angles. At times like this, the only thing Jieum is focused on is herself and the bright flashes onto her complexion. Jieum can pull off exactly what the shoot needs.

"One, two! Hold- Beautiful! Exactly what I wanted." Thanks to her, the photographer's work is much lighter. Jieum learns to toss the flowing praises of the team in the same room as her at the moment, but she reminds herself of every single one of their faces to thank them later for boosting her confidence even more.

"Cut! Perfect work, Miss Moon." The photographer finally fixes his camera down from his face, signalling that Jieum's shoot is over.

Jieum's face immediately turns blank and releases the breath she has been holding in. She says her 'thank-you's with a gentle smile to the people who helped with the shoot. Checking the finalized photos of her work on the computer, both relief and satisfaction are plastered across her face. She remains standing while the manager and photographer talk to her as she does nothing but nod and chuckle. 

"It was fun, right?" Sakura grins at the girl as they walk into the dressing room.

"Yes, it was. I just had to trust the process of the horrible sounds of my fake laughter but I still looked amazing in the end, didn't I?" Jieum takes her normal clothes from the rack, heading into a changing stall, eager to take off what's been poking her waist.

A dreadful sound of her fake laughter is recorded on Sakura's phone, who reveals the video while chortling.

"Sakura, you did not!" She gasps dramatically and storms towards the older girl's direction, grabbing the phone from her to watch the video of herself.

Excluding the sound, she indeed looks gorgeous with a blow machine muffing her hair in a respective direction nonetheless.

"She's beautiful." Jieum purses her lips at her vain statement, giving Sakura her phone back and goes to change her clothes.

"Ah, that girl." Sakura snickers light-heartedly. Jieum gets too full of herself sometimes, but she never lies.

━━━━━

[Unknown number]

Hey.
Uh...
Miss Moon?
1:30 p.m.

I'm waiting by the entrance already.
Wait, aren't I supposed to pick you up at 2?
Never mind, I can't stay in this driveway.
2:03 p.m.

Where are you now?
Bro what the fuck is that
Oh shit no that wasn't meant for you.
2:43 p.m.

Am I still supposed to be waiting...
2:47 p.m.

Jongseong ????
How the hell did you get my number ?

Oh, yes, hey.
Will be there in a second.

The Audi puts on the brakes in front of Jieum. Jongseong gets out and goes over to open the door for her, ensuring that she doesn't have anything to put in the trunk.