Slime Our Souls

A groundbridge opens behind us as I push Optimus. Turning around and looking at Megatron before several of his shots riddle my body.

Y/n: You fool...

I take a few more step forwards as my mass burns away. He keeps shooting until his weapon overheats. I continue towards him as my body burns.

Y/n: Your the only one who can save Optimus. Ironic, I know you said to never do this again, but. This is kinda IMPORTANT!!!!!

I lunge at him once I'm close enough. Entering into his body as i feel my body begin to burn. However the Dark energon is burning away aswell.

Slowly I feel my max height begin to shrink

1000 meters

100 meters

10 meters

9 meters

8 meters

7 meters

6 meters

5 meters

4 meters

3 meters
.
.
.
.
.

*Megatron pov*

I sit up in shock, my spark was aching and my body burned with pain.

Megatron: Optimus! Where are you, you piece of scrap!

No response, it was quiet... only the volcano's eruption was heard

Megatron: Y/n?..... where are you, you scrapling?

I said to myself as I searched around the area. Finally coming to a conclusion

Megatron: They must have gone with Optimus. I need answers, I need to have a meeting with the dark lord

I look up at the volcano before making my way up. Standing at the peak I state up as the dark lord manifested, his face forming from the smoke coming out of the volcano.

*With Optimus*

He woke up groggily before looking around. Y/n was nowhere to be seen. Alarming Optimus who swore the slime was just behind him

Optimus: Where is Y/n?

Bulkhead: Didn't see them come through.

Arcee: Probably hyping up Megatron.

Optimus: She's probably right. Y/n does like Megatron more then us. I need to have a meeting with everyone and come up with a plan.

*Timeskip*

Optimus and Megatron teamed up dealing with Unicron. However, now Y/n was still missing. Both sides silently blamed eachother, however that didn't solve the issue as to... where was Y/n? Were they still even alive!?

Megatron: Soundwave, I needed those reports last cycle! It's not like you to be late.

Soundwave: Busy.

Megatron simply looked at the monitors. Tons of signatures and cams flashing by, all searching for the slightest trace of a certain energy signal.

Megatron: Grrrr. I'll get Knockout to do them then.

Megatron walks out, it was best to not bother Soundwave with losing Y/n. He always seemed attached to the slime's antics, so them missing would be a big loss

Megatron: Knockout- what are you doing?

Knockout: Searching for my tools. They used to keep track of this stuff!