Haunting and Robbing

Soundwave guided me back to his room before he set me on the table with a splat. I waited patently for him to begin his work before I approached the end of the table. Taking this chance I leaped off, splatting onto the ground next to his ventilation.

Y/n: Time for some fun!

I easily slipped through the grate and into the vents. I could easily move through them, listening to the conversations around the ship.

I went to the medbay, Knockout was doing a patch up on a dead con. Experimenting with the dead was a big no no in my books. Perhaps it was time to teach that to the heads around the ship~

I easily slip down dropping onto the corpse. This shouldn't be too hard? Like putting on a costume some would say

I easily move through the several open veins transporting energon. Using that I easily feel myself jerk up, I quickly manually begin to pump and run the spark.

Y/n: This will be fun!

*3rd pov*

Knockout was meant to disect the con and see what happened to him. Apparently the circumstances of his death were incredibly strange, his body layed in a graveyard when he was picked up

*Clank*

Knockout: Huh?

Knockout turned around, a sense of dread filled his body when he looked at the table. The body was gone, a trail of energon droplets left behind

which led towards the entrance of the medbay. His optics widened in shock as he quickly processed the situation.

Knockout: What the frag...? Where did that body go?!

He followed the trail of energon, his spark pounding in his chassis with a mix of curiosity and unease. As he turned the corner, he froze in his tracks. There, standing before him, was the reanimated corpse of the dead con. Its optics glowed a eerie shade of purple as it smirked at Knockout.

?: Hello, Knockout...

Knockout stumbled backward, his plating clanking against the wall as fear shot through his spark. His optics flickered, trying to comprehend the impossible scenario before him.

Knockout: Wh-what in the pit... Who are you?!

The con cackled, their movements jerky and unnatural as they took a step closer to Knockout.

?: Oh, come now, Knockout. Haven't you missed me? It's been so long since we've had some... quality time together.

Knockout's processor raced as he desperately tried to make sense of the situation. His instincts screamed at him to run, but his curiosity urged him to stay and understand what was happening.

Knockout: This... this can't be happening. You're dead! I saw your lifeless body myself!

The con tilted their head, their mouth widening into a malicious grin.

?: Oh, the dead can always find a way back, Knockout. And I've found my way back to you...

Suddenly, the body lunged at Knockout, their hands reaching out to grab his shoulders. Knockout let out a startled yelp as he stumbled backward, desperately trying to break free from their grasp.

?: JOIN ME IN DEATH!

Knockout fell onto his back as his head banged against the floor. He went unconscious almost immediately as the body stood up laughing maniacally.

?: Now... Megatron needs some, more creative means of pranks.

Y/n exits the body as if falls over lifeless again. They quickly launch themselves back into the vents before they go into Megatron's room. Dropping down they quickly stand on Megatron's chest.

Y/n: Now what is his most prized possession. Besides me of course~

Y/n's eyes quickly darts over to Megatron's cannon. Then to the floor vent conveniently its size.

Y/n: This gives me a lot of ideas. Imma yoink some stuff.

Y/n quietly makes their way over to Megatron's cannon, their nimble fingers lightly caressing the polished metal. They knew they had to act quickly to avoid detection, so they carefully began to dismantle the cannon, removing parts and wires without a sound.

As they worked, Y/n's mind raced with possibilities. They could hide Megatron's stolen possessions in the vents. The more chaotic and unexpected, the better.

With the stolen parts securely hid away Y/n moved on to their next target, Airachnid's legs. The thought of filling her legs with unexpected surprises gave them a mischievous thrill.

They slipped away from Megatron's room and headed towards Airachnid's quarters. Carefully avoiding any security systems or surveillance, Y/n found themselves in front of Airachnid's collection of legs.

Each leg was meticulously displayed, and Y/n couldn't help but marvel at the intricate craftsmanship. She was asleep like Megatron, perfect for stealing some stuff

Taking what they needed from Megatron's stash, Y/n began to delicately disassemble one of Airachnid's legs, then another one and another. Until they were all gone and in the vents

Y/n: Ah time to return to Soundwave now, I hope he doesn't get mad at what I did? Whatever, best to hide in his room anyway!