Chapter 2

(Espio POV)

I saw Samantha leave the chat, because of Shadow. After watching her the whole day, I learned that she's kind, and respects people.
She's also very attractive if I say so myself. I've also been watching Shadow.

Shadow might be rude, but I know he likes her. I know his plans. He wants Rouge to break up with him so that he has the chance  to ... have her all to himself. I smirked as I spun my dagger around.

If he wants to break up with Rouge, I'll gladly help him, but I'm afraid he won't be able to get close to Samantha ever again. I stabbed the dagger to my desk with Shadow's face on it, and laughed vigorously.

(Espio)
I'll have to get rid of the competition if I ever want Samantha to myself, but first ... to add fuel to the fire.

The next day came. I saw Samantha alone in the hallways. She was just so ... perfect. I saw Shadow approach her, and quickly pulled out my phone recording everything. He held Samantha's arm aggressively.

(Samantha)
Shadow, leave me alone!

(Shadow)
What, you don't love me baby~?

(Samantha)
What will Rouge think about this? I thought you loved her!

(Shadow)
Please. She's pathetic. Nothing but a pest! But you, you're my missing piece~. You're perfect for me~!

Samantha pushed Shadow, and ran away. I caught the video, and looked for Rouge. She was with Samantha. I smirked, and had to quickly whip it off to show Rouge the video. I cleared my throat, and put on a fake worried expression.

(Espio)
I apologize for disturbing you, but there is something you need to see Rouge. It's about Shadow.

(Rouge)
I don't care about him right now!

I showed Rouge the video. She was shocked, and hurt. She hugged Samantha as tears fell down her cheeks. My plan was working. Just in time, Shadow came. At first Rouge ignored him, but snapped at him.

(Shadow)
Baby? What's wrong?

(Rouge)
Don't baby me! You've been overprotective over me, and now you try to cheat on me with my sister?!

(Shadow)
You b1&$! She's lying!

(Espio)
I told her. Leave Samantha out of this, and don't call her that you f*$#&@ b1$#&@!

(Shadow)
Baby, we can work things o...

(Rouge)
We can't work anything out! I should have dated Knuckles! I hate you, and I always have! It's over!

Rouge left with Samantha. I giggled in front of Shadow, which made him to chase me with anger. I made him follow me to the bathroom. He slipped on the oil that I spread in the bathroom. He couldn't stand up. I giggled in the dark corner next to the door.

(Shadow)
What are you doing?

I ignored him, and kept playing with my lighter. He kept asking making me laugh vigorously. Shadow just set there with fear as my laugh got a little louder. He freaked out when he saw my pink eyes with white heart pupils. I switched on my lighter.

(Shadow)
You're a yandere for Samntha!? Listen, you don't have to do this.

(Espio)
But you tried to take her away from me. I don't want any b1$#@& like you to hurt her ever again. So I don't have a choice.

(Shadow)
You'll burn both of us alive you piece of s1$&.

(Espio)
I've always liked to play with fire.  I hope you had a nice life!