Chapter 3

(Espio POV)

After Samantha learned how to fly, she thanked me. The minute I closed my eyes, I felt lips on my cheek. She kissed me on my cheek, causing me to blush hard. I couldn't help, but smile a bit.

(Samantha)
S - Sorry. I didn't mean to ...

(Espio)
It's alright. You don't need to apologize. I just so happen to ... like it.

I admitted. Samantha's face turned red, and she looked away. I saw it was time for me to leave. Samantha said goodbye, and was about to leave. I took a deep breath, and did it. I grabbed her arm, and kissed her on the cheek, then turned invisible.

I ran home, and melted to the ground in my room blushing hard. I had a smile on my face, and felt warm liquid slowly run down my nose. I was too busy imagining me with Samantha to even notice. I even started drooling over her.

She's perfect. We were meant to be. She was meant to be mine, and only mine. Forever! I'm going to make sure of it. I went to my bathroom to wash of the blood of my face. No one is going to get close to her.

(Samantha POV)

I went home still holding my cheek, and blushing. I never thought he would ... Wow. I was out of words. My mom spotted me, and had a sly look on her face. I quickly put down my hand, and smiled.

(Mom)
What's on your mind sweetie? Your face is red like a tomato.

(Samantha)
Nothing ... (Lying)

(Mom)
You can't lie to me Hun.

(Rouge)
She has a crush on a one of my friends. His name is Espio.

(Mom)
Oh. You're also looking for someone. Why were you holding your cheek though?

(Samantha)
Someone ... hit me with a paddle ...?

(Mom)
You are so bad at lying.

(Rouge)
Wait, did he kiss you on the cheek?!

(Samantha)
Ah! Y - Yes ...

(Rouge)
Oh my gosh! He likes you Hun! This confirms it.

(Samantha)
I know, but ...

(Mom)
If you know, then why are you still single?

(Rouge)
Mom, give her time. She's still young.

My mom left. I was blushing at what they just said. Wasn't it a bit early though. Rouge dragged me to the backyard so that she can teach me how to fly. This is was my chance to surprise her.

(Rouge)
Okay. Are you ready Hun?

(Samantha)
I'm more then ready. Espio taught me how to fly.

(Rouge)
Really?

I showed Rouge, and she was a little too excited. She hugged me tight, and squeled in excitement. It made me smile to see her happy. I'll do anything to make Rouge happy. I hugged her back, and felt warm.

(Rouge)
This is amazing! I'm so happy for you! Imagine all the places we can steal from when we can both fly.

(Samantha)
Right ...

(Rouge)
Anyways, here. This is from a guy named Jason. He asked me to give it to you earlier.

(Samantha)
Oh. Okay.

(Rouge)
Anyways, I have to go. Would you like to join me?

(Samantha)
Maybe next time?

(Rouge)
Suit yourself.

When Rouge left, I immediately opened the note. It said, "Hey babe. Couldn't help, but notice a cutie walking around the school. Meet me at the blossom tree tomorrow at break. Jason ♡". I blushed a little.

(Espio POV)

I was close enough to read the note Samantha was given. I felt anger in me. I knew Jason's everyday move. Afterschool he would be in the library alone. There is the loose bookshelf where he stands behind.

It is very week, and one small push will make it fall. It will be a shame if it would "accidentally" fall on him. That will definitely kill him. I'll make sure it "doesn't" happen. I giggled vigorously, and left.

The next day, I set next to Samantha while flirting with her. She's so cute when she blush. I had my eye on Jason though. I had to act normal for my plan to work. During break, I was invisible while watching Jason with my Samantha.

(Jason)
So, how does it feel to know that you have an admirer talking to you.

(Samantha)
Admirer?

(Jason)
Sorry. I meant to say how does it feel to know that I like you?

(Samantha)
Whoa! Jason.

(Jason)
I couldn't help it. You're just awfully attractive to my eye.

(Samantha)
Um ...

I had to suffer watching Jason try to take Samantha away from me. Now I was determine to kill him. He doesn't deserve her. I do! I left, and went to find Charmy. We talked a lot. That way, he can be my witness.

It was finally afterschool. He followed me to the bathroom, and waited for me. I turned invisible, and went through the opened vents to the library. There he was standing behind the death trap.

I pushed the shelves, and blood sprayed everywhere. After cursing him, I went back to the bathroom through the vents. I flushed the toilet, and came out to see Charmy on his phone. I washed my hands, then we heard screaming.

I knew someone found Jason dead. I pretended to be worried, and followed Charmy to the library. Everyone was surrounding the dead body of Jason. Sonic glared at me. I knew he suspected that I was a Yandere.

(Sonic)
You did this!

(Espio)
Me?! I wouldn't do such a thing!

(Sonic)
Stop pretending Espio! I know you like Samantha. The knife emoji, and you spend most of your time with her proves it. You're a Yandere!

(Charmy)
What?! No!

(Teacher)
That does sound suspicious Mr. Espio.

(Espio)
I will admit, I do like her, but I wouldn't do anything to this extant.

(Charmy)
Espio is like a brother to me. He will never do such a thing! The shelves were already weak! Plus, Espio was with me the whole day! We were in the bathroom when this all happened!

(Teacher)
Well, that saves you Mr. Espio. If it wasn't you, then it must have been a cruel accident. Everyone out! I'll deal with the situation.

Sonic growled at me, and stormed off. I had to get rid of him. I knew he was going to gather evidence to prove that I'm a Yandere. I had a plan to put the blame on him, but I had to find another target.

After the stupid memorial, I noticed Swift flirting with Samantha. Perfect. I just had to wait for the right time.