Chapter 4

(Espio POV)

I followed Swift the next day. He was with Sonic. My plan was working in my favour. I was invisible, and had a knife with me. They both went in the bathroom. Swift was leaning on the wall with Sonic in front of him. I threw the knife at Swift.

His blood spilled. Sonic had some of his blood on him. He pulled out the knife, and panicked. I went out of the bathroom, and pretended to be at my locker reading a book. I even talked with Samantha for a bit.

I saw Charmy heading to the bathroom, and accompanied him there. We opened the door, and Charmy got terrified with what he saw. I pretended to be shocked, and quickly took a photo of Sonic holding a knife, and with the dead body.

He tried to stop us from reporting him, but Charmy locked him in. I showed the proof to a teacher, and they immediately called the police. I comforted Charmy as he cried, because Swift was his best friend.

I didn't mean to cause him any pain, but I had to do what needed to be done. The police came, and arrested Sonic. He tried to convince Amy to help him, but she refused. She couldn't believe what "he had done".

After the stupid memorial, Samantha, and Charmy convinced the teacher who Sonic nearly exposed me to that I was with them, and had no knowledge of this. They finally believed us, and let go of the fact that I was a Yandere.

(Samantha)
I wonder why everyone suspects that you're a Yandere.

(Charmy)
Yeah! You're inoccent, and always with one of us whenever someone gets killed.

(Samantha)
It can't be you. They're just acting silly.

(Espio)
I'm grateful to have good friends like you. I don't know why people suspect I'm a Yandere. Should I ... change the way I dress?

(Charmy)
Try wearing orange. It always works for me.

(Samantha)
Charmy! Espio is just misunderstood. People will judge you for your profile no matter what, but you could use a little more...

(Charmy)
Less dark colours. We can all meet up at  Espio's place afterschool! We can find a new look for you.

(Espio)
Alright. Let's head to class then.

(Charmy)
Hey Samantha, can I swap sits with you? I'm struggling to see the board you know. You're a nice dancing partner, but I also want the opportunity to actually dance with Cream properly.

(Samantha)
I'll be happy to Charmy.

I kicked Charmy on the ankle. His wince was satisfying. We left for dance class. The teacher wrote the history of the slow dance, then made us watch a video on how to slow dance with someone. I blushed, and felt sweat roll down my face.

I saw Charmy smirking, and heard a "Teehee!" from him. I glared at him, but he still smirked. The teacher made us dance with the person we were sitting with. I never slow danced with anyone before.

We all did what the teacher said. I held Samantha by the waist, and held her hand. She put her hand on my shoulder, and we began. It reminded me when I was teacher her how to fly.

I felt ourselves thinking the same thing. We changed our position, and did the same thing without her flying since she hid her wings. We didn't care about everything around us, like they didn't exist. I wish we could go on forever.

We looked deep into each other's eyes, and felt a connection between us. I felt everyone watching, but again, we didn't care. Once the song was over, everyone clapped for us. At least a few clapped for us.

(Teacher)
Making your own dance while feeling a strong connection between yourselves is exactly what I've been looking for. Well done!

(Espio)
Thank you.

After class, Charmy, and I waited for Samantha. She was informing Rouge that she will be with us. We made it to my home. Samantha could change anyone's clothes apparently, so it made it easier for us to choose.

(Charmy)
Might as well get a new wardrobe for you. Your clothes are all, dark.

(Espio)
I know.

(Samantha)
Starting with your original outfit.

(Samantha)Starting with your original outfit

(Don't mind the gatcha pls)

(Charmy)
Hey. That actually suits you.

(Samantha)
They're perfect. You look handsome.

(Charmy)
Mmmm! Handsome you say? UwU!

(Espio)
Charmy! (Chuckles)

(Samantha)
I didn't mean that, I mean I did, but ...

(Espio)
Thank you Samantha.

After hours of fooling around, and me trying on all my clothes to get new ones, it was calm for a moment. We were tired from laughing a lot. Samantha found my poetry book, which kinda freaked me out.

(Espio)
Um ... That's private!

(Samantha)
Sorry. I didn't know.

(Espio)
I know. It's my poetry book. I don't usually share my poems with anyone cause sometimes I think they're silly.

(Samantha)
I wouldn't think so.

(Espio)
Would you ... like to read a few?

(Samantha)
I would love to!

(Charmy)
Me too!

(Espio)
Go ahead.

They read the whole thing while I read my book. I hope that they liked it. I never shared my poems with anyone before. Not after my father passed away when I was ten. He risked his life for mine. Charmy gave me my book back.

(Samantha)
You're poems are beautiful Espio.

(Charmy)
It really takes the pain away.

(Espio)
I'm glad you like them.

(Samantha)
I also loved the last one.

I forgot about the last page. I wrote a poem about Samantha last night. I blushed hard. I didn't expect her to read the last one, but at the same time, I'm glad she likes it. It warms my heart to see my poems appreciated.

(Espio)
I - I'm glad you like it.

(Charmy)
Are you going to get a room, or should I leave this room.

(Espio)
Charmy!

(Charmy)
Sorry. I was just kidding!

Charmy had to leave early. I was left with Samantha. Alone. In my room! With my mom not here! I snapped out of it, and spoke with her instead. I thought I was going to loose my mind. After a while, Samantha had to leave.

Before she left I kissed her on the cheek. She blushed then left. It was so satisfying. I could imagine what she's like in my possession. I think it's time I tell her how I feel, before someone tries to take her away from me. Again.