☆1☆

Beomgyu woke up at 6 am bcs of his brother,soobin who was screaming in his ears to wake up. As today was their first day at hybe college, he was very nervous even tho yeonjun told him everything will be fine bcs he will be there but beomgyu has never had any friends beside yeonjun,who has always been his neighbour and childhood friend,and soobin who is his brother.

Being nervous was an understatement tbh as he used to get bullied through out his school life, from girl bcs he was always with yeonjun and from boys bcs he was a nerd and was majestically pretty so he got called a fag and a girl a lot. One of the reasons he is scared to come out to anyone. He whined into his pillow and finally woke up before soobin tried to beat his ass. "Fine ,fine im getting up calm down bitch !! Its only 6 ,school will start at 8 u psycho." Soobin just stood there unimpressed and went out of the room to give his brother time to get ready. Beomgyu got up went to the bathroom and took a shower, brushed his teeth and did his skin care. He brushed his soft and fluffy light brown hair and got dressed.

(This is his outfit with loose cargo jeans)By now it was 7 and he was grateful soobin woke him up cuz my man took an hour to shower (he is just like me fr) he got out of his room in to the kitchen where his mom had prepared breakfast for all of them

By now it was 7 and he was grateful soobin woke him up cuz my man took an hour to shower (he is just like me fr) he got out of his room in to the kitchen where his mom had prepared breakfast for all of them. Like usual it was soobins favourite for everyone. He was used to the favouritism by now,he just new his twin was loved more but he was fine with it. He think he doesn't deserve any love anyways."dnt mess up ur college life like ur school life too,learn something from ur brother, he is so perfect and u just have to be a disappointment Don't u?" Said beomgyu's father.Beomgyu felt a slight pain in his chest and his eyes started stinging but he calmed himself down as soobin took his side." Dad what are u on about...he always gets better grades than me. Hoe is he a disappointment, he has way more potential to take over ur business than me. Why not courage him a little he does his best and just is introverted not his fault"."soobin stop arguing with ur father u guys will get late go now".said there mother trying to change the topic.

They both got up ready to go to school.when they went outside they saw yeonjun, who was about to go into his car. He waved at them and came to there way with a cute smile that made beomgyus heart flutter."u guys want a lift? After all now im ur senior".  He teased the younger two. Beomgyu rolled his eyes and said "hyung shut up, i don't consider u my senior okk ! But a ride won't hurt would it soobin? Dad ain't gonna let us take his car as u got ur in an accident". Soobin hummed and they all made there way to yeonjuns car.

Beomgyu couldn't take his eyes off yeonjun bcs he looked ethereal in his fit. Everyone dies for yeonjuns fashion sense and beomgyu is proudly one of those ppl.

(His fit

(His fit.)
Beomgyu was sitting on thw front seat with yeonjun while soobin was on the back seat ranting about how their parents are so biased towards him when beomgyu is better than him. Dnt get him wrong he would love the attention and love he is receiving but beomgyu is treated the exact opposite. When they are twins so it makes soobin hate their parents. Yeonjun was listening to him
And was feeling sad for beomgyu while beomgyu was just trying to calm his heart when he saw yeonjun looking at him with puppy eyes.

Whenever his heart flutters he twlls himself that yeonjun is straight and has a gf who is also somewhat beomgyus friend. So he can not fuck it up

                               ~

They reached the college and beomgyu was nervous and scared af .yeonjun noticed that apparently "its gonna be fine everyone will love you..who wouldn't love our beomiii don't worry im here okie ur not alone." He said and gave beomgyu a reassuring squeeze on his thigh. Well now beomgyus heart was jumping inside on this simple touch that wasn't simple for him at all. Just like that they got out of the car and into the college.

HELLO ! YAY A NEW CHAPTER BBGS IDK WHAT IM DOING HEHE BUT YES I WILL STILL CONTINUE IT EVEN THO IT WAS JUST A GOING TO SLEEP SCENARIO! PLZ VOTE AND GIVE UR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENT ILY 🤭😘

IS THIS STORY TRASH!? OR JUST TOO SIMPLE AAA IDK BUT SHOULD I MAKE IT A BIG STORY OR END IT QUICKLY LET ME KNOW IF U LIKE IT EVEN THO IM NOT EXPECTING PPL TO READ THIS STORY BUT WHATEVER🤩😻😘🎇‼️