☆4☆

Yeonjun woke up light headed due to his hangover.He chugged down the water on his desk that beomgyu left.

He tried to recall what happened yesterday but his memories were faint.
He remembers cuddling with beomgyu and then calling him pretty....everything else is faint. He lowkey feels embarrassed at what his dunk self had admitted to.

He doesn't just find beomgyu pretty, no he finds him majestic, ethereal and just un real. He is thankful he didn't say all that.

He took a shower and dressed up.

(His fit)After getting readu he took some medicines for his hangover and ate his breakfast which his chef made as he has the mansion to himself and only the servants are here

(His fit)
After getting readu he took some medicines for his hangover and ate his breakfast which his chef made as he has the mansion to himself and only the servants are here.

His parents have moved to france for their business but yeonjun eanted to stay in korea for beomgyu.....oh and yunjin aswell.

He was a rich kid but was never spoilt and he never bragged about his money.
His parents don't like his girlfriend because they think she is a gold digger and is only with him because od his popularity, money and looks.

Whne yeonjun first confessed to yunjin she rejected him....but when she found out he is the son of a billionaire...she instantly said yes. Which beomgyu found suspicious but never said anything to not upset his friend.

All yunjin has ever want from yeonjun is gift,gift and jsut more gifts. She is never available for him, always makes excuses to not see him.

Yeonjun has no clue why tho...

He got out of his home and saw gyu and bins house infront of his. As he saw the two boys come his way....he couldn't take his eyes of beomgyu as he was looking so cute yet sad...

he couldn't take his eyes of beomgyu as he was looking so cute yet sad

He noticed his puffy eyes and got worried. He quickly went their way and asked gyu whst happened.
"Heyy gyu? Why are ur wyes so puffy...you good!? You know that i am here for u right? Do u wanna talk about it..did u cry?"

"Hyung...don't worry about it...just yk mom dad ...nothing much".

"How is it nothing much u literally got slapped because of me...gyu im sooo soo so sorry!! Idk why they treat u like that but im sorry !"
Beomgyu smiled at soobin.
"What are you sorry for? For being their favourite child...its fine soobie im used to it by now don't worry!"

"How are you used to it gyu if u were crying ur eyes out...?"
Questioned yeonjun.

"Forget about it okiew im fine its all fine now hurry up hyung before we get late!"

"Whattt!? Am i supposed to give u both rides every single day !"
To which beomgyu and soobin synchronisingly nonned and ywonjun just smilled and agreed.

                                  ~

Their classes had pasta nd now beomgyu was auditioning for the music club...he didn't practice yesterday cuz he was busy crying...so he knew he wouldn't get in...today was a free day as everyone was choosing their clubs.

Beomgyu wrote his own song and played it with the hlp of his guitar. The songs name was "farewell neverland"

After he finished people were left in aweat thw smaller boys breathtaking voice.

They immediately started clapping and surprisingly told him he passed and is in even tho they still had a line of ppl.

Beomgyu was surprised but happy tooo.

Soobin got into football club bcs of his crush on arin. Who now is his friend. And hyuka somehow convinced taehyun to joing the poetry club.

Yeonjun was with him in the music club....which had yunjin too.

                                  ~

They were all sitting in the cafeteria where soobin was flexing that arin asked for his socials first...and tyunning were gonna have their 7 year anniversary which they were gonna hold a party on.

It was on friday night. Almost everyone was invited...yunjin too. Beomgyu tries to consider her s friend but fails every time. He just hates her guts...he can tell something is wrong with her but what is, he doesn't know.

Beomgyu was relieved that yeonjun doesn't remember touching him....bcs if he did he would not talk to him probably.

                                  ~

Yeonjuns eyes went to beomgyu neck for a quick second and he widened his eyes as the memories came back.

HE KISSED BEOMGYU ON HIS NECK AND THE YOUNGER ISN'T ANGRY WITH HIM????

yeonjun was shocked but then as beomgyu didn't say anything, he doesn't have to aswell.

But he had never felt skin do soft touch his lips before.....he honestly wanted more.....but he shrugged that idea away as he has a girlfriend...who he likes a lot.

But he honestly loves beomgyu obviously as a friend he thinks..and to his knowledge beomgyu isn't gay or bi so even if yunjin didn't exist...beomgyu and him wouldn't be a thing...

then he realised what he was thinking.....of dating his best friend while he has a girlfriend. damn. Yeonjun caame out of his mind and focused on the conversation again.

"Hyung....i have a project a really hard one can u help me with that?"

"Ohh of course beoms anything for you!" Said yeonjun while messing with beomgyus hair.

Beomgyu was sitting besides him and he couldn't stop feeling the youngers hair...it was so soft and even smelled like strawberries. He couldn't resist it so he pulled beomgyu close and hugged him. Leaving beomgyu in shock. He put his hand on beomgyus waist....which after touching that small fragile waist once...now he was addicted, and nuzzled his nose in gyus hair inhaling his scent taht brought so much comfort to him.

In his 5 years of relationship he had never cuddled like this with yunjin....she didn't like physical touch apparently even tho she always cuddled with her friends which was weird as yeonjun was her boyfriend that she had stated she could die for.

They all went to take their other classes and just like that the day ended.

Hello! YAY 2 CHAPTERS TODAYYY I MIGHT WRITE ANOTHER ONE IDK BUT YES PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT 😘