☆12☆

YAYAY AN UPDATE ‼️ YALL IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING MY GRANMA PAST AWAY AND I HAD PAPERS😔🙏
(and im getting bored of this story...too typical i have a better plot for my next one...which ship should i do plz tell?)

It had been 3 week already. And yeonjun and beomgyu were now dating.
They only told their friend group as they didn't want people to bully beomgyu.

They contacted the lawyer and were sueing soobins parents for abuse.
They were on the winning side as there were many evidence.

But in the mean time beomgyu was staying at his boyfriends home as he didn't feel comfortable in his house even when his paren- uncle and aunt weren't there.

Soobin tho was staying there. He was very sad and stressed as even tho he never liked them...they were still his parents ans they were gonna go to prison.

In the meantime he started getting even closer to arin and today was his 2nd date with her. Things were going good and bad in his life...but he was ignoring the bad part as his parents deserved it for stealing beomgyus money and abusing him.

~

Yeonjun was sitting in his lounge with beomgyu laying on his chest.
They always loved to cuddle. He couldn't believe that such a pretty,ethereal person wanted to date him?

But he was gratefull for him. He just wanted to protect beomgyu and put him in his pocket.

"Hyung....do u think i look like my parents..?"

"What..? Yeah you do gyu ! A lot...specially like your mother..she was just as majestic as you. I bet she is happy to finally see u happy."

Yeonjun smiled lovingly at gyu who replied with the same smile. Soobin gave beomgyu a picture of his parents. He obviously didn't recognise them but he felt attached to them...even from just a picture.

"Stop thinking about that already..okie your gorgeous just like your parents. You should be happy that we are close to winning the case. And those bastard will be locked up for good."

"Yeah...you are right junnie !!
I want ice-cream!"

"That was random...but anything you want love."

Beomgtu giggled and yeonjun looked at him adoringly.

"Should we...order it..or you wanna go somewhere and eat..???" Yeonjun said.

"Hmm.. Lets go somewhere!! Its a dateee !!"
"Sure! Lets get ready love...where you wanna go?"

Even tho beomgyu has heard that nuckname a lot.. he still blushes everytime he gets called 'love'.

"Umm...le-lets go to the..new place that opened. I think its name was the neverlnd cafe."

"Yeah okie get ready babe."

Even tho it has only been 3 weeks since they have been dating...it feels like it has been years.

~

They were now in the cafe all dressed up. They were wearing matching clothes by accident but they found it cute.

Yeonjuns fit

Beomgyus fit

Beomgyus fit

"We must be looking like a couple right now

"We must be looking like a couple right now." Beomgyu chuckled.

"No shit sherlock! We are a couple..."

"Ohh! Yes we areee!! i still cant believe it. You can't blame me ok i was waiting for this day for seven yearsss !!"

"I know, i know im sorry that i was dumb."

"Well you should be...well now lets order ice cream and...someother food. Im hungry and this cafe has a lot of things !"

"Ok ok lets order..."

Yeonjun called the waiter and ordered one vanilla ice cream and one mint choco with someother sweets.

"I will never get how u like toothpaste...like ewww !"

"Heyyy its not toothpaste okayyy..respect my tasye or im gonna cry."

"Stop being dramatic baby."
Now it was yeonjuns turn to blush at the
name.

While they were laughing and were talking..beomgyu realised that a group of girls was looking at their direction.
They were looking at his boyfriend.

And boy he felt jealous...after all he got to have him after 7 years.

He ignored it while their order came.
They were eating peacefully but then suddenly a girl from that table who had long blonde hair, a sharp jawline and just perfectly yeonjund type.

He got extremely jealous as she started a conversation with his jun.

"Hi ! My name is karina....what your name..? i thought that you were veryyy attractive and...thought if i could get your socials or...number...maybe..?"

"Ahh...im..yeonjun and i don't really wanna give u my socials or number. Sorry if you were interested but im dating and im not sorry about that."

"Ohh...well i obviously expected you to be dating obviously a man so handsome like you can't be single but....she doesn't have to know."
Karins smirked.

"He! And that 'he' is sitting right in front of me and let em assure you...i love him with all my heart so fortunately that would be a no...if you please go now and don't interrupt our date?"

"Oh...your gay? Well i can confirm im better than this fa-"

"LEAVE!"

"Ughh ok whatever...fags" karina mumbled.

"What the fuck...what did i do wirdo!"

"Hey babe don't get worked up...ppl like thst are stupid forget about them okay."

"Fine lets just eat our food and continue."

"Yes please."

OMGGG YEONJUNS MONTH..YAYAY ANYWAYS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BBGS I WAS BUSY TRYING TO PASS😔🙏 BUT OMGGG NEW COMEBACK NEXT MONTH LETS GOO ‼️💥🌌