☆14☆

"Do u like junnie oppa..?"

Beomgyy was left speechless...he didn't feel comfortable telling the girl that he was dating yeonjun as he didn't really trust her so he came up with a excuse.

"Wh- what nooo why would I...he is just my best friend thats...it ."

"Boy....do u think im dumb or do u think im blind...? Why are u so scared to tell u like him cuz clearly...junnie oppa...likes u a lot so why are u lying? Or DON'T TELL ME are u oblivious of ur own feelingss !?"

"Minji...i think we should really complete our song practice..i don't know what ur on about."
Beomgyu tried to xhange the topic but to no avail.

"Beomgyu...do u not trust me or anything..? I mean i get it i haven't been the nicest to u exactly but im no bitch ok and if u guys are in love i will never...and i mean never get in ur way ok..?"

"Minji...I umm-"

"Heyy! I ship okk even though i will admit it. I have or had a cruch on yeonjun oppa but...from the start i wanted to be ur friend too ok i didn't approach u guys just for junnie oppa ok i really wanted to get to know u both."

"I did realise that yeonjun oppa wasn't into me but i didn't know before that he was into u so now that im sure of it...as u guys apparently just can't stop flirting i won't ever get in between u guys ok..? So are you two dating or...in the process..?"

"We...we are umm dating but please don't tell anyone at uni only our close friends know and i doubt anyone at the club knows...im trusting u on that one minji...please. you might think im overreacting but i alwasy used to get bullied for being a ...fag and i don't want that ok so please understand. "

"Hey hey calm down gyu...why in th world would i do something u both don't want to happen.  Ya! I might have acted like one in jealousy but im far from a bitch okayy !!"

Beomgyu giggled seeing minji pout at him. He started to not feel annoyed around her all of a sudden and that was for the better.

~

Yeonjun was about to enter the room where minji and his gyu were practicing their parts when he heard them chuckle together.  He felt at relief seeing the tension between them gone. Now they had way more hopes of winning the competition than before.

"Am i intruding something here..?"

"Ba-yeonjunnn we finally practiced our part. Lets all practice now together so we can win this shit !!"

Minji smirked seeing that beomgyu was about to call him babe...well yes she did have a crush on yeonjun but that doesn't mean she is a bitch and she is one of those bl obsessed girlys so she was shipping them more than being sad.

"Yes! We will hopefully win this..thanku beomgyu for helping me out hehe"

They all practiced and beomgyu and yeonjun left minjis house as it got pretty late. They all decided to meet at beomgyus house tomorrow for practice as he has instruments and soobin is gone on a trip with his girlfriend.

~

1 week later :

It was finally the day of the competition and the group was very proud of their song and performance.

Beomgyu and minji literally became besties in the meantime and yeonjun felt betrayed tbh but he didn't mention it obviously as it sounded childish.

The next to perform were them. They were very nervous but excited as well.

"Remember guys if we don't win its completely fine as this is just for fun okay? So don't pressure urselves!"

"Yes yes we know junnie you told us taht a million time...minji ans i are getting tored of hearing it now."

Both minji and beomgyu laughed at that while yeonjun was just pouting.  Beomgyu wanted to kiss that pout away but he hadn't mentioned him telling about their relationship to minji yet so he wasn't going to shock the poor boy.

Well yes they were very obvious about their relationship but never confirmed it. Ans everyone was basically sure after the rumours yunjin spread about them out of jealousy.

Well those rumours were absurd and really disgusting ans beomgyu didn't want to think about that in such a happy moment.

But she for real had the audacity to say yeonjun cheated on her with beomgyu and that beomgyu is a thirsty slut for cock and would fuck anyone he saw on the road.

Beomgyu shuddered at the thought of such disgusting thing. And yeonjun noticed that thinking he was nervous so he hugged him.

Beomgyu smiled at that when suddenly their name got called and it wss their turn to perform.

They all hugged and went on the stage.

The otwhr performances were good but everyone was left speechless at their performance. They just had too much emotiona nd soem people started to even tear up because of their magical performance.

After their performance ended their was silence in the crowd when all of a sudden they all started clapping and hooting for the group.

Well obviously they won the competition.

They all hugged together and were so happy that beomgyu and yeonjun forgog about everything and while they were hugging together and minji was on the side talking to her other friends and hugging when when yeonjun and beomgyu kissed each other right in front of everyone.

They didn't care or notice anyone at that time they were too into the moment to care about others.

When they separated from the kiss their eyes widened but to their surprise the crowd starting cheering for the couple cor coming out on such a special day for them. They looked at eachother and smiled before quickly pecking one last time.

All three received the prize and the trophy.  Minji smiling at tehm and fan girling while beomgyu was flushed red because of the sudden applause of teh people for their couple.

HELLOOO BBGS !! SOOO WHAT ARE WE THINKING IS IT A NICE STORY SO FARRRR AND ITS PROBABLY GONNA END SOON HEHE !

GUYS STREAM BACK FOR MORE ITS SO GOOD LIKE WTF  AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEONJUN EVEN THO IM LATE BUT STILL 🤭🍒✨💗‼️