☆3☆

TW (Mention if sh)

All of the newly made friends gathered at a nearby restaurant for drinking and to eat together.

Beomgyu was surprisingly comfortable with all of his new senior and freshman friends. It was his first time ever going anywhere with people other than soobin or yeonjun.

It was a new feeling for him to feel happy eith more than 2 people at a time but he enjoyed it. He finally had made friends and didn't get bullied....atleast for now.

Tyunning sat in front of him and soobin and yeonjun were besides him. Hyunlix were sitting next to changbin. And woosan were in their own world.

Yeonjun was really happy to see his bsf socialise. He felt like a proud parent, lets just say all their childhood yeonjun's parent took care of him and beomgyu. Beomgyu's parents only cared about soobin foe some reason that even soobin doesn't know.

The trio hates beoms and soobs parents for this reason. Gyu had accepted the fact that his parents only wanted one child while he just popped up...but yeonjun and his parents made his childhood a nice place whne his parents only gave him trauma by beating him up, threatening him with sharp knifes if he didn't study properly while he used to get better grades than soobin. Due to thsi he stared cutting himself in whereas places of his smooth milk like fragile body.

He couldn't help it all that trauma that his parents gave him only msde him wanna kill himself at the age of 8 years.

When his parent's found out about his suicidal attempts and self harm-
They locked him up in the basement without food and water for almost 2 whole days.

Soobin was the one that came to his rescue. Yeonjun and soobin have helped him a lot...especially yeonjun one of the reasons he started liking him was because he treated him as if he was the best,most perfect creature on earth; like an angel. But when beomgyu was gonna come out to him, he told beomgyu that he was dating yunjin. Yeonjun and yunjin have been a couple for 5 years now. They are unbreakable and beomgyu is really happy for them even tho he gets jealous but he knows that he is happy if his friend is happy.

Beomgyu was 12 when he realised his sexuality and that he liked yeonjun. When he was 14 he was finally gonna tell yeonjun about him being gay and his 2 years old crush; but yeonjun told him he was dating....so he just pretended to be happy for his friend.

"Why does it have to be her....i...i am bet- better than yunjin...why did- why did he choose her over....me!?"
Beomgyu cried in his room trying to calm down as he realised that he was just being delusional when he thought yeonjun liked him back.

"Yeonjun likes girls...obviously he isn't gay like me...he..he prob- probably thinks gay people are dis...disgusting!"

"Nooo he can't be homophobic can he!??
No he isn't like that stop thinking ahit of him beomgyu" beomgyu was talking to himself in his room with tears and hiccups.

But he eventually realised that his crush wasn't going anywhere...and he will never get his cruch to like him back.

~

Beomgyu wasn't a heavy drinker so he didn't drink much but yeonjun besidrs him was drunk af he aas being all cuddly and making beomgyu's heart beat so fasttt. Beomgyu tried to push him away when yeonjun held beomgyu tight , by both of his hand on his waist and snuggling into his chest.

At the touch beomgyus heart beat fastened and he was feeling all types of thing. Him and yeonjun have hugged a lot, whenever they meet ,whenever they're havjng a sleep over they will be cuddly for 10 to 15 secs and then go their own ways. But having yeonjun nuzzle into hid chest was definitely a first.as he was getting nervous...yeonjun's hands went lower....towards his thighs. Damn now beomgyu was loosing it. Thankfully no one saw as everyone except beomgyu was drunk. Tyunning were making out infront of him. Hyunlix already went to their home as felix got too drunk, chanbin got worried so he went with them. Wooyoung was dead by now and was sleeping while san was getting them an uber.

Soobin was sleeping on the table as he was also a lightweight and drank a lot. Beomgyu didn't drink a lot cuz he new someone out of the 3 had to be sober.

He was regretting it as noe yeonjun was squeezing his thighs and was now making his way to his inner thigh when beomgyu stopped him.

"Hyunggg ! You are tooo drunk...get off me please. Sto-"

Beomgyu was cut of by yeonjun suddenly reaching his neck and kissing it.

Beomgyu was about to burst by now tbh so he quickly pushed yeonjun off a little hardly as the said man was only one step away from making a hickey on his neck.

Beomgyu's heart was exploding right now and he looked at yeonjun.

"Jun...wtf. be thankful u won't be able to remember it tomorrow".
A part of beomgyu was sad that yeonjun will forgwt it but he was also grateful that he will."

Beomgyu took yeonjun's car as he was the only some what sober one. The 2 drunk men were in the back sleeping. Beomgyu still couldn't forget what yeonjun had done just a few minutes ago.

They reached their houses and beomgyu dropped yeonjun in his room while soobin was still sleeping in the car. As he put yeonjun on his bed...yeonjun suddenly held his hand and pulled it resulting in beomgyu being on top of yeonjun in his bed.

Beomgyu freaked out and tried to get up when yeonjun suddenly held beomgyu tight by his waist.

"You're so.......pretty!"

"Shut-shut up...hyung you're drunk af...let go of me!"

"Well...i was just stating....facts".
Beomgyu blushed and quickly yanked himself up. He placed the water bottle next to yeonjuns desk and said goodbye and ran out of his house...which was technically a mansion since they all were rich af.

Beomgyu tried.to control being a blushy mess but the poor guy couldn't and blamed it on the alcohol. He tried to forget everything that the drunk man did because he was drunk and didn't mean any of it.

Beomgyu took soobin back to their mansion. When he got in their parents were standing in front of the door. They pulled the drunk soobin out of beomgyus grasp and slapped the younger boy. Beomgyu was in disbelief to why he got hit. He looked at his parents with wide eyes filled with tears.

"You disappointing piece of shit ....look what u did to our son!! It was probably you who got my poor boy so drunk. Beomgyu when will u ever change!?"
Said beomgyu's father with anger in his gaze.

Beomgyu couldn't understand why he got hit and why his fatehr referred to soobin as his son but never once till now him.
Beomgyu's mother looked disappointed in beomgyu which he didn't understand because they are college students and still they are treating him like the 11 year old kid who they locked in the basement for doing self harm.

Due to this beomgyu has developed severe depression ,anxiety and fear of the dark. Beomgyu's mother took soobin to his room and beomgyu also went to his own room. The moment he entered he started crying..... crying in his bed because of his parents behaviour.

He got up and went to his bathroom and took out his cutter...

He drew blood from his wrist , arm and thigh. Tears rolling down his eyes while he tried to find the answers for his internal pain in his physical pain.

HEHE!! NEW CHAPTER YAY! ITS LOWKEY DEPRESSING BUT YES ! TMI MY PARENTS USED TO THREATEN ME WITH KNIFES... BEOMGYUS PARENTS ARE BASICALLY MY PARENTS IN A FF HEHE! AND IM LOWKEY BEOMGYU😭
ANYWAYS IF U LIKED THE CHAPTER VOTE AND COMMENT BBGS!!LOVE YOU😘💗