☆13☆

Some time had passed and soobins parents lost the case and were in prison now. Soobin surprisingly was not sad as he knew they deserved it and arin, his now girlfriend was very supportive and understanding and took care of him.

Beomgyu moved back in his house but it only felt at home when he was with yeonjun, doesn't matter where..just yeonjun that matters.

~

Yeonjun and beomgyu were in the music club preparing a song fo the upcoming competition in the university.

No one in the music club knew they were a couple as they decided to keep it hidden from others, only their friend group knew.

And they all were not even a little surprised.

But yunjin was in the music club too.

The club knew they broke up, but they thought yeonjun was single. So,every girl and boy tried their best to get into juns eyes....even yunjins friends too.

~

"Ok! Everyone . you guys are assigned in trios...you may choose ur partners urself...and don't leave anyone out." Said minghao, the club leader.

There was a girl new in the music club,  named minji . She was very pretty and every guy crushed on her...well except the one guy she had eyes for.

She came to beomgyu.
"Umm....hello my name is minji. Im new in here so...i don't have any partners.
And i saw u both...do you have a third member yet..? If not can it be...me!?"

"Oh hi! Im beomgyu..well we don't have a third partner yet so...jun what do you say?"

"Its totally fine! Looks like the others are partnered up anyways...ur most welcome minji". Yeonjun gave her a warm smile.

To which she blushed to and said thank you to the boys.

~

They had decided yeonjun as the leader of the group.
"So...we have to think of a  band name,our concept and we all have to dance while singing....is that cool with everybody."

"Cool with me!"

"Me too! But hyung who is gonna play the instruments..?"

"Bab-gyu!...beomgyu well maybe we can do a concept that includes all of it, and one thing to remember this is just for fun...if we loose no hard feelings okay!"

Minji was a little surprised as she was pretty sure yeonjun was about to say 'babe' or 'baby' . She felt jealous but didn't show it and just smiled at the other two agreeing with what jun said.

"Beomgyu,jun oppa...why don't we do a love sick concept...like a little dark and hip pop type? That will need instruments and we can include dance in some parts."

"Thats a great idea! What do u think junnie?"

"I agree with you..lets discuss more and start writing the song lyrics."

~

They all had agreed with that concept and wrote the song lyrics together at minjis house.

"Jun oppa can u help me with this part...its hard to sing."

"Oh let me see....well beoms also has that part and he is more into singing than me so i think he can help more."
Yeonjun stated politely.

"No! I wanna learn from u oppa...beomgyu is already busy with his part..besides i think u sing more my type."
Minji said while blushing.

Beomgyu was listening to them while he was in the kitchen putting his leftover of food in the sink.

He scoffed as he kinda was feeling that the girl was acting weird around him and all cute and stuff with his jun.

She even is calling him nicknames while beomgyu is just beomgyu...gyu just thought he was being dramatic as he is the jealous type.

He came back from the kitchen and saw minji trying a little too much to be close to yeonjun. And it was clearly making jun uncomfortable as he was scooting back again and again but she kept getting close.

"Uhum! Whats going on...minji you need help in our part..? Well let me help you as we share this part and besides junnie hyung has his parts to worry about to yk so let me help u instead. "

Yes ,he let his jealousy win...but he couldn't help seeing minji or anyone try on his boyfriend. After all it was going to be 2 months soon for them to be dating.

Time really does fly by quick. He still remembers as if it was yesterday getting scared to enter uni as he always got bullied...but now he has so many friends and a boyfriend.

Jun gave him his 'thankyou' eyes and was about to get off the couch whne the annoying girl pulled him back.

"Well...i don't really think you can help me beomgyu and besides junnie oppa sings better...so im fine learning it from him as he said its fine."

There she goes again...calling his junnie...this nickname that he gave his yeonjun and she dare steal it while only addressing his boyfriend with  nicknames and not just yeonjun like he calls him only beomgyu.

"Well....i do have to practice my parts too minji...the competition is next week and gyu obviously sings better than me so lets not argue and like i said...you can learn from him instead. So i will be going from here  now and you guys can practice."

Yeonjun got up and his back was against minji so he flew a kiss at beomgyu and winked to which beomgyu smiled and blushed to.

Minji saw this...even tho she doesn't know what jun did...she knows he did something to make beomgyu blush. To which she was confused to.

"Fine...if you say so junnie oppa...sorry beomgyu and junnie oppa for creating  fuss ,lets not waste time and win this competition. " she smiled at jun and at beoms.

While they were learning...thankfully minji didn't create a fuss and actually started learning her part and took help from beomgyu in the parts she didn't understand or couldn't do. Then She suddenly asked gyu a question that left him speechless.

YAYAY UPDATE! PLUS THANKYOU FOR 500 PLUS READS..I LOVE YALL I NEVER THOUGHT ANYONE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN READING THIS TYPICAL STORY .BUT THANKYOUUU !!😻 PLUS I THINK I SHOULD ADD MORE KISSES...ITS TOO BLAND 😔. MAYBE NEXT CHAPTER 🤭😏⁉️

IDK HOW I DID 1000 PLUS WORDS IN THIS...BUT YAY I DID IT NOT A SHORT CHAPTER 🤭🙏‼️🍒