Wife?

Author pov :

It was midnight and in the middle of the street near the konoha entrance there was a beautiful female with short pink hair , sitting on the bench with liveless eyes. As if someone has left their doll. Nobody knows what's on her mind except her.

Sakura pov:

I don't know why am I here my self... what should I do? I want to talk with someone but who? All I see is a black space in my memories when I search for one. Well they were in the past but.... all changed when SHE applied. Kio Takana. Hahaha. I was also a foolish one in the story. I was foolish to believe that he will love me someday even after I was will to sacrifice so much.

Now that I look into it.. why wouldn't he love her? She is better then me at everything. She has a perfect body, is talented and is more powerful. I am nothing compared to her. Maybe I also would have been stronger then if I wouldn't waste my time on being a fan girl. I wanted to impress my parents but inside they mock me in public. I wanted to be perfect and good. But kindness led me to darkness.

I am a human after all. I also feel human emotions. I tried not to be selfish. I thought being good and stay inside the lines will make everything better but no. In the end he still has her name in his heart.

I wish to go back. I wish I could live my life only for my self. But I will not wish God for it. Enough is enough. If I went back, then you will have to beg me for my kindness.

Author pov:

The pink hair lady went into her house and start packing her things. And wears a cape to leave . She wrote a letter to sarada ..

Sarada I am going out of the village for some reason. I dont think I will be back. But I am sure it won't affect you anyway since you have your father and your family with you. Think of me as a caretaker you had in your life. I know how much you love living with them so by being with me I wouldn't want to snatch away that happiness right? After all I gave birth to you.

Your well wisher

Haruno Sakura.

Yes . Haruno Sakura. Not Uchiha. Well I never was an Uchiha anyway. I went out of the house and started to head towards the konoha entrance. As always the guards were sleeping. Hah it's good for me. After crossing the gate I paused for a minute.

' see you never. All of you. And if I ever see you again . Then I will only see your past selves. '

It has been a 12 days since I left konoha and came across a mysterious house in the woods of Ice village. I knocked first but there was no response from other side. I went inside and I GOT EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR.

THE PATH TO DEVIL

I once heard about this in one of my missions that there is a thing called 'the path to devil' which is used by the witches who lives in the woods of ice village. At first I didn't believe and thought it was all rubbish but now... it's acceptable since I am not the same.

???: "what are you doingin my house for child?"

I jumped and prepare myself to attack but stopped when I looked at the boy behind me. He was... cute?. Wait did he called me child?

 Wait did he called me child?