Dinner with uchiha 1(edited)

Sakura pov :

I woke up as usual at 4am and went to practice with guy sensai. He was so happy to get a student like me Dame. Haha.

It was 7 am we stopped our training and I went back home to take a shower and was getting ready for my graduation day. We'll since I am a 'prodigy ' I was able to graduate faster like kakashi did.

I went to my class and seat at the last bench. I didn't interact with anyone and all of them are older then me. but I do have a fanclub .
I have to kill Danzo as soon as possible. Or else Akatsuki will form because of him.

I was placed with two Uchiha's in team 1. Uchiha Tamaki and Uchiha Temaru. Both of them atr 12 year old.

(Tamaki 👆🏻)

(Temaru 👆🏻)

Tamaki was prodigy but he didn't want to leave his twin brother so he refused to join the advanced program. Temaru is a sweet child. I consider him as my brother. Tamaki on the other hand is like every Uchiha. Emo .

They came towards me and Temaru said-

Temaru:"hello. I am Temaru and this is my brother Tamaki we are on the same team. Hope we can cooperate and don't worry we will take care of you."*sweet smile*

Sakura:"you don't need to take care of me. But anyway i think the same."*looks at Tamaki*

Tamaki:"hump. Just don't be a burden to us"