Team 7

Sakura pov :

Another day has arrived just as usual. I freshed up and went downstairs to have breakfast.
I checked the time and yep. The exam will start in 10minuits. I went out of the house without any hurry and calmly walked towards the school. I dont know why, but ... I am feeling very lazy today.

On the way I saw.. ino.

'Shit. If she found me , she would be late and won't leave me.'

I transformed into an adult lady and pretended to be someone else.

She was walking ahead of me so she didn't see me. Finally, after 5 minutes, we were at our destination.

She went inside, and I got near the window without anyone noticing me.

Naruto was calmly sitting beside sasuke, who was like always in an emo mood. But there wasn't a dark ,unapproachable aura around him like in the first life.the cheers of their fangirls could also be heard .

I threw a small piece of stone at Naruto's head to catch his attention. He got hit and started to look around, and finally, his eyes landed on me. He was about to call me, but I pressed my index finger on my lips to stop him.

I used sigh language to say him

Sakura :' Be ready. Remember  the plan ?'

Naruto :'Yes .'

Sakura:'Ok.'

Naruto began to act carelessly and messed with sasuke. Sasuke wasn't like in the past life to ignore him . They began to argue, and Mizuki and iruka came in.

'The show has started.'

Just according to plan. Naruto failed. I telepath to Naruto and said..

Sakura:'Now Naruto.  Act Sad. Act as if you are deeply hurt by everyone and at the fact that you can't pass the exam.'

Naruto :'i will Sakura-chan, but do you think this will work?'

Sakura :'Are you doubting me ?'* dark voice*

Naruto:' N-NO.' * scared as f.*

The second stage of the show has begun.

Mizuki approached Naruto and said something in his ears and left.

I immediately went to him.

Sakura:" So. What did that bastard say ?"

Naruto:" he said me to get him a forbidden scrool from the hokage's office so that he can make me pass. And not to involve anyone. A secret between him and me."

Sakura:" That bastard. Hahaha. Let's go to the hokage's office. "

Naruto:" eh? You will involve the hokage? But he won't believe you without any proof."

Sakura :" Who said i am gonna make him believe in me just like that?? He is going to be the part of the show. Mizuki.. is just like the mouse who will be caught in our trap. "* dark smirk apperes with narrow eyes*

Naruto shivered.  But he understood.

We went to the hokages office and involved him in our plan. He gave Naruto the forbidden scrool, and we also had to involve iruka.

Now we just had to wait for the sun to set. And the show will begin.  But I  won't be there. Because they can handle it. I will just wait for the result tomorrow. 

I trained all day , went to my house, and slept peacefully.  Tomorrow,  Naruto will be promoted to gennin.
And... new team 7 will be formed.

Next day-