Dinner with Uchiha (2)

<Sakura pov >

The door opened and revealed the head of the clan,  Uchiha Fugaku, and Shisui with him. Shisui smiled at me and waved his hand in glee. While fugaku looked at me with confusion. Mikoto welcomed him and explained to him the situation. He nooded, and he sat in front of me and sasuke.

Fugaku:" You.. you are the one my children talk about a lot. "

Sakura:" i dont know  what they talk about  me, but Nice to meet you, Uchiha sama. I am Haruno Sakura. "

Fugaku :" You are Haruno? The young prodigy? Hahaha, no wonder you are so famous."

Sakura:" It's an honor to be recognized by the head of a prestigious clan."* mature voice*

Mikoto :" Ara~, why don't we start eating?"

We all started to eat and chatted with each other. Sasuke won't stop bothering me, Shishu asked me how my day was, Fugaku asked me about my anbu missions , itachi offered me some dango's which I except it and mikoto asked me to eat more.

.... such a lovely atmosphere.... thank god I killed danzou. I think I should learn some recipes from Mrs Uchiha . It will be useful during the missions.

It was getting late and I had to return home soon.

Mikoto:" Oh my, it's getting late. Itachi, Shisui , why don't you accompany Sakura-chan to her house? You can't leave a girl alone in the night, right?"

Sakura :" Haha, I am not just any girl, Mrs Uchiha. "

Mikoto:" Oh, call me Mikoto or obasan , Mrs Uchiha makes me feel old."

Fugaku:" i agree with Mikoto. And since it's your first time in our house , we can at least do that. Right itachi? Shisui?"

Shisui:" YEP! I WILL HAPPLY ACCOMPANY SAKURA-CHAN! "

Itachi:" Yes . I did love that. "

Sasuke :" ME TOO. I WANNA GO WITH HER ."

Mikoto:" eh? Sasucakes, but it's time for you to sleep. "

Sasuke :" NO. I wanna  go."* about to cry*

Fugaku:" Sigh, let him go. He will be safe with Itachi and Shisui anyway. "

Sasuke:" YEEE. LET'S GO"

Sasuke suddenly grabbed my hand and ran towards the wrong direction  to my house, dragging me along with him.

Sakura :" Oi, that's the wrong direction."

He stopped suddenly and was about to fall, but since our hands were connected, he didn't. He turned toward me with a shy expression and a pout.

Sasuke :" y-you should have told me."

Sakura:" As if you gave me a chance," * bored and annoyed tune*

I released his hand and looked back to see itachi with an apologetic expression, and Shisui was not trying to laugh out loud .

Sasuke:" HEY! D-DONT LAUGH"* red face*

Shisui:" HAHAHA POOR SASUKE ."

Itachi hit him in his arm and was about to apologize to me, but inside saw a piece of paper in my possession.

<Author pov>

The note:[ Thanks for deciding to accompany me, but you forgot that I can teleport. 

S class anbu, Sakura. ]

There was a moment of silence after itachi read it out loud. Sasuke made a sad expression, and Shisui sighed. Itachi was... disappointed ?

Why was he disappointed? He himself doesn't know. But he ignored it.

Sasuke:" She always does this whenever i am near."

Shisui:" Maybe because your fangirls are toxic, that's why she avoids you."

Sasuke:" NOW I SEE IT. SHE HATES MY FANGIRLS NOT ME. YES, THATS IT."

<Sasuke pov>

I was delighted to know the reason why she avoided me a lot( which was obviously incorrect)
I will make sure that no one approaches her  and makes her believe in me. I really hate that Naruto. He always has her attitude and care, which i never reserved it from her. I thought she hated me, and that's why she avoided me, but this makes sense. My fangirls are the reason she avoids me.

'I  will solve everything tomorrow.  '

I thought with a determined face, but now I am sleepy. I should have listened to mom, but I am happy that I get to spend some time alone with her even for 3 minutes.

<Sakura pov>

I teleported to my room , took a bath, and went to bed. I can tell that Fugaku was really impressed with me today. It's a good sign for the future, but... why is Sasuke sticking so close to me? What does he want ? For God's sake, I am avoiding him like  plague... I just hate him so much... no, i hate myself even more..... I gave everything to him... was even was  willing to die for him... but nothing satisfied him. I wasted my life for his love but only got pity... I should have moved away, but I was a fool. Hell, my fate was cursed that even my own daughter decided to spend more time with her father's second family than me. My parents died in the 4th Shinobi War. All I revived was pity from my friends and the villagers... the position of the head of the hospital after Tsunade was supposed to be mine but was given to HER instead.  I had no one to talk to spending my time with . Ino was busy with Sai, Kakashi went on mission with Guy and Mirai..

Sigh, ... I never realized how lonely I was... never in my life,I thought that love could bring me this outcome. The one I considered friends started to pity me or thought I was a thorn in Sasuke and  kio... so in this life, I distanced myself from them so that I dont feel  that feeling again.

I will definitely not pay any attention to Sasuke this time. I wasted my energy on him and only got humiliation. I will never have any bond with him . I don't know about Naruto, but don't expect me to show any kindness to him. I would have let go of his hand  and let him fall on his face, but I sensed this brother's coming towards us, so I had to pretend to be good and help him up. I don't want them to have a bad impression of me.

And u will be the head of the interrogation department instead . I don't trust anyone out here anyway.

Next week, I will go away from the village for 5 years. In these years, I will train with  Tsunade , otherwise, others will suspect if I awake the byakugou seal without a trainer.

Sigh, they after tomorrow I have a mission with kakashi. Tsk. He is so annoying.  It's really annoying when you have to listen to his Sakura- chan ,Sakura-chan again and again.  And even threatened other anbu members to not try anything with me.

Ahh, I am tired of thinking more about all these shits. I closed my eyes and fell into morfeo's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers!

New chapter of this story

I will post new chapters soon so

Stay tuned ! 🌸