obsession

<<Sakura pov :>>

Today is survival training. But I'm not going. I don't even want to. Instead, I'm going to spend out with my brothers and teacher! They've returned from their mission. I miss going on missions with them.

It was around 9 a.m. when I left for Team 1's training grounds. I'm confident I'll find them there. Before that, I informed Kakashi that I would not be there for the test and asked him to manage the situation.

Sakura:" YO!! DID YOU ALL MISS ME???"

Only they are aware of my cheerful personality. I'm not worried about them leaving me. When I'm with them, I have no fear.

Temaru/Tamaki:" SAKURA-CHAN!/ Sakura!"

I ran towards them and pulled them into a big hug, which was returned by them.

'Why are they so tall??'

Sakura:" Hey, why are you so tall???"* pouts*

Tamaki:" It's not our fault that you are short. Trool. "

Sakura:" Is that what you have to save for me after all these days? Giraffe!"

Tamaki:" You.."

Temaru:" Stop it both of you. Tamaki, you are an adult. Stop picking on Sakura-chan like that."

I hid behind Temaru and stuck out my tongue at Tamaki, who gritted his teeth.

??:" Look, who do we have here? Little princess of team 1."

I looked back in surprise and saw it was Sensai. I ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

Sakura:" SENSAI!!!!! HOW ARE YOU??? I MISSED YOU A LOT!!"

Yes, I am the team's little sister and a daughter of Tohku Sensai.

Tohku:" Me too. Little bud. Me too."

Sakura:" Hey, I am not little. "

Tamaki:" Yes, you are. He said it."

Sakura:" Shut up, you giraffe!"

Temaru:" ok ok. Stop it both of you."

We all can't help but laugh together at this.

Sakura:" Hey, why don't we go on a mission together?"

Kohku:" We will, little bud, but before that, don't you have a new team? And you are its sensai, right?"

Great way to ruin the mood, sansai.

Tamaki:" Waaiittt!!!! You? You are a sansai???? Why didn't you tell us???"

Sakura:" And look at who is always busy with missions and family obligations. And, indeed, I am. However, there are two interpretations. Kakashi and I. I'm confident he can handle them. It was a mistake to put me on their team."

Kohku:" Sakura, whatever your motivation, you must take your responsibilities seriously, even if you don't want to. It's not a good idea to delegate to only one person when you both have the same responsibilities."

He hasn't been strict with me in a long time. I feel like a child who is being scolded by her parents for misbehaving.

Sakura:" But all I wanted to do was spend time with my original team. Also, it's not in my nature to forget about old items when I obtain new ones."* gets serious after remembering her past*

'I am not like them.'

He sighed and put a hand on my shoulder, which snapped out of my thoughts. I looked up, and he was looking at me gently.