Uchiha brothers? Hinata? Naruto?

Sakura pov :

It has been almost 6 yeras  since my rebirth. My Chakra level is the same when I was an adult. Nice going. And I was also able to walk on the wall and water . My parents were surprised and spread this news to the neighbors and they started to consider me as a prodigy.

I didn't care what they call me but the most irritating thing is when my mother dresses me up as a doll. And here I am going out with my mother in this preety dress.

Now everyone this staring at us . Ahh great......I decided to leave my clone with her so I wont get bored.

'Humm. I am seriously tired because I practiced till 3 am and was barely able to sleep. I guess I will take a little nap now '

After a while...

I sensed 3 Chakra channels coming towards me. There wasn't any killing intent so it was fine. I pretend to sleep and listen to there conversation. But 2 of they were preety familiar to me.

?: "wow who left a doll here? It's so beautiful. "

'First of all I am not a doll. Can't you see I am breathing idiot '

???: "it looks expensive. LETS TAKE IT HOME."

'What?'

??: "no sasuke. Its someone else. We can't take it."

'Hah I was right . It's our dear arrogant duckass. I guess it's time to wale up. '

Sakura :"Can you all shut up?"

Sasuke :"AAAAAAA THE DOLL MOVED AND SPOKE!!!!"

Sakura:"first i am not a doll. Idiot"

Shisui :"then want a preety girl like you doing here? "

Sakura:"sleep cant you see? Tsk. You ruined my day ."*turns around to leave*

Itachi:" wait "

Sakura:"whats your name? I am Uchiha Itachi this is Uchiha Shisui and this is my younger brother Uchiha Sasuke. "

Sakura: * look at them with bored eyes* "....i know you all. Also my name huh... you will know in the future. "*teleports with magic*

Author pov :

Shisui: "i guess i know her name"

Sasuke :"what is it? What is it?"

Itachi:"is it .. Haruno Sakura?"