The tragedy

A model of a whole town is shown with a big brown spider is shown crawling over the house replica of the families home before it is shown crawling into an out stretched hand before a young older male is shown his name was Adam as he smiles at the spider "oh that's a big fila. Whoa!"he says as he pokes the spider as he crawls over his hand as he walks over to an opened window before he is shown gently tossing it outside.

Adam walks back towards his town model that he has been working on before a young looking women appears slightly behind the wall her name was Barbara as she smiles at her husband before walking over with something behind her back."looks great"she tells Adam as she looks over the model as he leans back up smiling at his wife."thank you"as there daughter Tracey watches around the corner secretly as she watches her parents with a smile.

"Happy vacation honey."Barbara says as she smiles pulling out the present she had for Adam "ooh"he says with a smile as he takes the present while opening as he gasp "Manchurian tung oil where do you get this."he asked his wife in surprise.

"Helen got it for me in osio" Barbara explains with a smile. While Adam backs up an inch while he reaches up for something that was hidden"well , there's enough here to do the whole table and the bureau as he pulls her present down as Barbara giggles as she takes it."hmmm. I wonder what this could be"she says as she tears the wrapping paper away as she smiles."oh honey, you got it. Thank you."Barbara says with full of happiness as she sees what he got her.

"Enough there to do the entire guest room"Adam says with his wife with a smile as Tracey watches with a smile before walking away as they flirt before a knocking is heard causing Tracey to be confused on who it is before shrugging her shoulder as she walks to her room to finish her homework.

It's only been a few minutes before Adam pops into his daughter's room "hey come on we are taking a ride into town and it'll give you time to do your stretches."he tells his daughter who smiles before both are laughing as they run down the stairs as Barbara watches fondly before soon all three were shown outside as they run down the steps from the kitchen as they head over to the yellow station wagon as they drive away from the house.

"Two weeks at him with my wife and daughter the perfect vacation"Adam says with a smile as Barbara was shown driving.

"Jane says we should sell the house to someone with a bigger family"Barbara explains on what she and Jane had talked about as Tracey rolls her eyes that women just needs to mind her own business.

"Well I don't think that is any of Janes business. Besides we could try again on this vacation you know"Adam says playfully as he kisses Barbara on the neck causing Tracey to groan as he head smack down on the back seat while Barbara laughs pushing Adams head away. They then drive through a barn tunnel bridge over the river as they drive into town.

Barbara turns as a dog runs across the street as a man was cleaning statues"how are you doing Ernie"Adam says as the man waves back"hi how are you doing "Ernie says with a smile as he waves at the family. Before they drive past before pulling up in front of Adams hardware store that was next to the Barbar shop.

Adam gets out of the car as he goes into the store to get what he needs while Tracey is in the back seat with her scetch pad as she draws before her dad gets back into the car as they drive off making a U-turn going back the way they came. Back at the bridge the dog from before is shown entering.

"This is gonna be great" Barbara says with a smile"are you sure you both wouldn't rather go to Jamaica or someplace like that"Adam asked his wife and daughter as they turn heading to the Barn tunnel bridge over the river."no way there's no place like home."Barbara says with a shake of her head"I agree with mom"Tracey says as she sets her scetch book down while leaning over the backseat with her arms crossed.

"Hey look out for rhat--!"Adam goes to warn Barbara seeing the dog in the way as they all gasp.barbara trys to turn the car trying not to hit the dog only for the car to bust through the bar bridge wall as they scream julting forward as the car is balancing on a lose board as the car bounce up and down.

the three turn seeing the dog balancing on the board that is keeping them from crashing down below into the river. Just then the dog hops off causing them all to scream as the car tilts forward to break the rest of the sidewall as it falls to the river below with a crash as a mighty splash drowning them while as the car sinks Tracy's sketchbook floats by in the water she was sketching her family just as it passes by when the dog appears again looking down with a bark as  everything goes black.