Seance gone wrong

"all knew arrivals report to waiting room number 8"a women's voice was heard all over before Juno was shown with a bunch of paper work surrended by dead football players she huffs "will you guys shut up and leave me alone I've got all this paper work to do"she says to the dead football players around her.

Just then the women from the waiting room who spoke to them not to long ago walks through the open door as she knocks with the Maitlands behind her.

Juno looks up seeing them"you three come in here sit down"she says as the three of them walk over taking a seat in front of her desk."the whore house was my idea I want beetle juice out of he picture. You three have really screwed up"she says with a shake of her head."I received word you allowed your selfs to be photo graphed and you let beetle juice out and didn't put him back. And you let otho get ahold of the handbook "she says.

"The handbook when?"Adam says as they were confused on that part.

"Never trust the living we cannot have a routine haunting like y'all's... provide proof that there is existence beyond death"Juno says just as one of the football players leans down beside her"coach where's the men's room?"he says as Tracey raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah"all the football players say as one.

Juno looks annoyed"I'm not your coach he survived"she says.

Another player leans down beside her"wait coach let me get something straight. What's are curfew around here"he says as Juno looks about done with these football players.

"Well you get out here? Gon get man's room are you kidding can't you read the signs"Juno snaps at the football players as they quickly leave "I'll be right back"she tells the Maitlands before walking out of her office.

Back in the land of her living Charles and Delia were sitting in there little patio"maybe this was all a bad idea"Charles says leaned back in his chair.

"I didn't says anything...oh who are we kidding Charles you've never had a bad idea"delia says with a sigh.

"Yeah?"he asked with a smile as he takes his sunglasses off."yeah this could all work out home. Though...I'm not sure that this is the right environment for Lydia snakes , ghost"he says thinking about what happened last night.

"Shrimp"Delia adds.

Otho then walks over with a dragon robe on"you family types. You've got other things to worry about maxie deans coming up here tonight. You've got to figure out a way to sell theses ghost. I can't only do so much"he says taking a sip of his drink as Charles looks up at him annoyed "what are you going to do otho viciously rearrange their environment"he asked.

"I know just about the supernatural as I do interior design."he says as the three stay there in silent. Lydia was shown in her room sitting at her disk as she rights a letter "I am... alone. "She says as she rights do the words before scratching up the paper as she sniffles before starting again " I am... utterly...alone. by the time...you read this...I will...be gone... having jumped--having plummeted"she scratches out the words before rephrasing it as she speaks the words."off...the winter river bridge"she says.

Back in the underworld as the Maitlands sit in front of Juno"so I don't care what it takes. You get the deetz's out of there now."she says. As they all nodded there heads getting up before Juno stops them"whoa wait a minute"she says as they sit back down.

"What are you going to to"she asked them as they look at each other"to scare them I want to make sure it's not some silly parlor trick"she clarified.

"I'll go first "Adam says as he takes his glasses off. Then he grabs his chair mouth and nose pushing his bottom face in as his fingers poke up four small pots on his head making it look like his bones were sticking out as he stretches the top of his face before reaching into his hollow eye docket before there was an eyebrow on each finger Juno nods her head impressed"not bad"she says before turning to Barbara"you go"she says.