Living all together

Now that they had decided to all live together in the house it was being put back the way it was as Tracey, Barbara and Adam were waiting on Lydia to get home from school.

Tracey was organizing her drawings as her parents were working on the walls"what time is it"Adam asked Barbara who looks at the clock "it's about 3:30"she says.

"Awesome I can't wait to know what she got on the math test"Tracey says with a smile before soon Lydia walks through the door.

"Well did you get the paints"Adam asked as Lydia sat down her school books before handing him a few things "yes and I took pictures of the new town hall for you too"she says.

"How'd you do on that scenic test"Barbara asked.

"It was gross they wanted us to dissect a frog. I told them no way it's against my religion "Lydia says as Tracy laughs"nice"she says as they high five"so I got a c"Lydia then adds.

"How about that math test"Barbara says.

Lydia acts like she didn't get a good gry"no way we spent the whole week studying for that test "Adam says.

Lydia smiles "I got an a"she then shares as secret smile with Tracy before the both look at Adam"so can we dad"Tracey asked her father.

"I don't know Lydia got a c on the scenice test"he says with a hum as he looks at the pictures she took of the new town hall.

"Adam don't tease you never got an a in science"Barbara says before he covers her mouth before looking at Lydia and Tracey who give him the puppy eyes"oh I suppose"he says playfully before looking at the rocking chair as a spot light shines on it before it starts rocking making a beat as the music for jump in the line by harry belafonte begins to play with things around the house making a beat as the two girls dance to it while Tracey's parents dance away back to there work.

A new book was shown called the living and dead by the recently deceased press was shown before Charles sets it down with a smile " this thing reads like stereo instructions sounds like Lydia got a on her math test and she and Tracey are celebrating"he says before jumping back as he falls backwards with his chair as a sculpture of beetle juice when he was a snake before delia was shown holding the sculpture as she smiles"he likes it"she says before she walks away.

Lydia and Tracey start floating up as they sing and dance while Barbara and Adam smile before going back to work. Soon the music is shown playing through the waiting room they were in when they first met Juno as beetle juice was shown sitting in the waiting room as he feels up a dead hooker's leg here he was smacked by a book in the face from her uper half as he jumps away before sitting somewhere else by a hunter with a shrunken head"women I don't know what her problem is normally chicks...."he scuffed saying before looking at the man with the shrunken head before sighing leaning against the seat.

He then looks at his number which was 9,998,383,759,000 before he looks up at the monitor as it dings showing the number three before he huffs as he then look to what he guessed was a witch doctor from a tribe sitting by him as he looked at his ticket number which was 4.

He crossed his leg turning to face him"pardon me did you do that very nice work let ask you something how do you get them down so much...hey there goes Elvis to king!"he says yelling the last part as the witch doctor turns his head giving beetle juice enough time to switch there tickets as he smiles leaning back in his seat "well looks like I'm next. Good thing to I'm due for a photo shoot for dku a hour"he says as the witch doctor looks at the ticket in his lap before digging in a small bag as he sprinkled something on beetle juices head as it started shrinking"hey what are you doing stop it hey your messing up my hair stop it whoa"he says as he head shrunk as his voice goes high pitched."hey this could be a good look for me"he then says.

Tracey and Lydia were still singing as they danced in the air as the football players slowly appear as they danced to the beat as Lydia and Tracey share a hug mid air as Tracey smiles that she and Lydia become best friends.