The dinner scare

Addams picks up the fallen tree in the model before putting it back in place "I told you it was a bad idea mom"Tracey says paceing back and forth.

Barbara nods her head"I'm sorry I didn't listen to you sweetie and we can do this stuff on our own"she says as they were back in the attic."plus after what that guy pulled with our daughter I'm not exposing that little girl to that pervert down there"she adds.

"We did call him and he seemed awfully pissed off"Adam says.

"I don't care I've changed my mind. Listen I think we all can scare them off ourselves tonight "Barbara says as Tracey and her dad share a look before they walk out the attic as Barbara tells them her plan.

They wait in the shadows. So her mother and father were gonna possess them while she was gonna scar them with there dinner.

The deetz were shown sitting around a grand dinner table with otho and a few other people."I think what you did with the place is wonderful"the women by Bernard says to Charles with a smile who mouths 'not me them' as he points to otho and Delia.

Bernard was sitting on the end by deila who looks back at her sculptures before facing him"so"she asked him as he looks at her latest sculptures."oh. Um...."he didn't know what to say.

Delia smiles"you like them"she says as he awkwardly smiles.

Otho was sitting by a woman who was smoking as he side glanced her"I just hope it wasn't yet another one of your dreary suicide attempts you know what they say about people who commit suicide in the afterlife they become civil servants"he says as the women blows smoke out while he and Delia chuckle.

"Otho I didn't realize you were in to the supernatural"Bernard says.

"Oh of course you remember after my stint with the living theater...I was one of new york city's leading paranormal researchers...until the bottom dropped out in 72"otho says.

"Paranormal is that what they're calling your kind these days "the women beside him says as otho rolls his eyes."don't mind her she's still upset because somebody dropped a house on her sister "he says as Delia was the only one who laughs.

Before she looks to Charles as he smiles grabbing his dinner utensils"well this looks really good"he says.

Lydia leans forward "I saw some ghost"she says gaining there attention as deila chuckles "it's a little private joke Lydia and I share"she says lieing.

"It's not a joke"Lydia says.

"Yes it is just today she tried to convince me that the house is haunted kids you know I love them"deila lies before laughing with a fake smile.

It was silent before the women by Bernard speaks up"by ghost?'she asked.

"In my designer sheets no less"deila adds before quickly looking to Charles to do something.

"I'd like to propose a toast to our friends who braved the expressway and two dozen tollbooths to be with us this evening may your buildings go condo"Charles says holding up his drink as the others held up there's as they toast.

"Now Lydia favor is about these ghost"otho says bringing the topic back on about ghost before Delia rolls her eyes sitting down her drink"no I am sick of that subject"she says.

Otho huffs"oh deila lighten up"he says.

She smiles"I would rather think about --"she sudden stops as she was confused.

Tracey smiles from the shadows as her parents were starting there plan as Lydia suddenly starts singing"day-o"she sings with a males voice as she looks confused looking at the others as she continues to sing confusing the others who sit there awkwardly.