Vacation

Bill's point of view
Today is Christmas. We're unwrapping our presents. Luna gave me her gift. I opened my present. I took her in my arms and kissed her. She gave me a vacation to Sydney.
3 days later
We're going on vacation tomorrow. I pack my suitcase and there comes in: cash,
foreign currency, debit card,
credit card, wallet, comb,
Deodorant, hairbrush, shampoo,
Hand cream, Labello, nail care set, razor, shaving foam, sun cream,handkerchiefs, condoms, massage oil,toothbrush, toothpaste,Swimwear, fleece sweater, fleece jacket, belt, caps, rain jacket, pajamas, socks,sunglasses,
anti-blister stick,blister plaster,
diarrhea tablets,
First aid kit, fever tablets,
Herpes cream, anti-herpes stick,
mosquito repellent, mosquito spray,
plasters, painkillers,
international health insurance,
driver's license, hotel documents,
vaccination certificate, passport,
health insurance card,
Flight ticket, daypack, flip flops, slippers, flip-flops,
sandals, pillow, book,
earplugs, sleeping glasses, camera,
battery, headphones, power bank,
socket adapter. That's all.
Luna comes at 8 p.m. We're still watching TV. We go to bed at 10 p.m. and fall asleep straight away. Luna woke me up the next morning. We put on something comfortable.
We have breakfast and then we drive to the airport.
We check in and take our suitcase away. We go to the lounge and wait for our flight. Our flight would be called after half an hour. We go to the plane and take our seats. We now have to fly 3 hours and 10 minutes to Istanbul. After 1 hour and 30 minutes we got something to eat and drink. After another 1 hour and 35 minutes come as in Istanbul. We have to wait 1 hour. We check in again and then we go to the gate. Our flight would be called after half an hour. We go to the plane and take our seats. We have to fly 10 hours and 20 minutes. After an hour we got something to eat. We go to sleep. After 7 hours we wake up again. After another 1 hour and 30 minutes we land in Kuala Lumpur. We'll wait 2 hours. After 2 hours we can board the plane. We still have 8 hours and 25 minutes to fly. On the flight Luna and I watch the film Back to the Future 1,2 and 3. After the films we cuddle Tom all the time. After 8 hours and 25 minutes we arrive in Sydney. We get our suitcases and then we go to the hotel. We go into the room. So we unpack our suitcases. Then we go to bed. The next morning I woke up Luna. We're going to have breakfast, that's where we meet Tom. We have breakfast and then we do a harbor tour. Then like a walking tour of Sydney. Then we go to the hotel. We have dinner and then we go to our room. We watch TV. We go to bed at 10 p.m. On day 3 we go to the zoo. On the 4th day we stay in the hotel in the morning and afternoon. In the evening we dress up. We're going downtown. We eat there and then we go on a ship. 10 minutes before New Year we got champagne glasses. We're counting down the last 10 seconds. At midnight sharp I kissed Luna. We party until 2 a.m. We go back to the hotel. When we got to the hotel room, I pushed Luna against the nearest wall. We're slowly losing our clothes and Luna stood in front of me in a black lingerie, she looked very sexy with it, unfortunately she didn't wear it for long because I took it off her very quickly. Luna licked my lips and I opened my mouth. She penetrated my mouth with her tongue. We had a hot french kiss. I push Luna onto the bed.
I took a condom out of my pants. I slowly entered Luna. We found a steady rhythm
After a few minutes we came at the same time.
We'll fall asleep right away. The next morning I woke up Luna with a good morning kiss. I got the massage oil out of my suitcase. Luna was already lying on her stomach. I sit on Luna and then I massage her. We get dressed and then we go to breakfast. After breakfast we go to the pool. We stay at the pool for the rest of the day. In the evening we go out for dinner. Then we go to the room and watch a movie. We go to bed at 10 p.m. and fall asleep straight away. The next morning Luna woke me up. We'll have breakfast and then we'll go indoor skydiving. Then we go shopping. In the evening we come back to the hotel. We go out to dinner and then we pack our bags. We go to bed and fall asleep right away. The next morning I woke up Luna. We'll have breakfast and then we'll check out. We're going to the airport. We hand in our bags and go to the lounge. There we wait until our flight is called. After half an hour our flight would be called. We go to the plane and take our seats. We have to fly 8 hours and 25 minutes. We listen to music all the time. After 8 hours and 20 minutes we arrive in Singapore. We have to wait 3 times. After 3 hours our flight would be called. We take our places. We go to sleep. We sleep 10 hours. We got breakfast.
After another 3 hours we land in Copenhagen. We go to the gate and wait 1 hour. Our flight would be called after an hour. Now we have to fly 1 hour and then we are finally in Hamburg. We cuddle all the time. After an hour we land in Hamburg. We get our suitcases and then we go to the taxi. We are driving home. Tom paid. We go to our apartment. We unpack our suitcase. Luna turns on a washing machine. We go shopping. At 5 p.m. we get back home. We order food. The food came at 6 p.m. We eat and then we watch TV. We go to bed at 10 p.m. and fall asleep straight away.