Tom and Isa's Wedding

Isabel view
Today I marry my prince. I want to say something to him too. I took a shower and then the stylist did my hair and makeup. Then I put on my dress. When I'm done, we drive off to the registry office. When we arrived at the registry office, my dad greeted us. We stood and waited for the music to start. As the music starts, we step forward. When we got to the front, my father gave me a kiss on the cheek. Then he whispers to Tom to take care of me. Tom gave me a kiss and then it starts.
Jump in time to say yes
We got up and the registrar asked Tom
Tom Kaulitz, if you want to marry Mrs. Isabel Schneider, then say yes, I do
Tom said yes I do
Then the registrar asked me
Isabel Schneider if you want to marry Mr. Tom Kaulitz, who is present here, then say yes, I do
I said yes I do
Then we can exchange rings. Then we can exchange our rings. After the ring exchange we were allowed to kiss.
We sign and then we go out. Outside we let ourselves be congratulated.
We got the assignment from Bill. Cut out a heart with nail scissors. When we cut out the heart, Tom carries me through the heart. Then it's off to the Lokaschen, where the free wedding takes place.
Time skip to celebration
First there was a champagne reception. Then we talk to our guests. Dinner was at 6 p.m. At 8 p.m. we open the dance floor with our wedding dance. We danced a bit until I pulled Tom out with me.
(Talk T: Tom I: Izzy)
T: Babe
I: Yes sunshine
T: Why are we here
I: I have to tell you something
T: What
Me: I'm pregnant
T: Really
I: Yes
T: I'm going to be a father
I: When do we want to tell the others?
T: Now
I: OK
(conversation over)
We're going in. I smashed the glass with my knife
Everyone looked at us. I started talking
We have to tell you something
We will have a baby.
Everyone congratulates us. Then we cut the wedding cake. We dance a little more. Until it's midnight. Every midnight we go out to watch the fireworks. When the fireworks started, I kissed Izzy. We're partying until 3 a.m. Then we go to our room. Tom gently pushed me against the wall and kissed me. We lose our clothes and we spent a nice night together. Tom woke me up the next morning. We put something on and go to the others. We brunch and talked about yesterday.