Birth of Aurelio and Vanessa

Isabela's point of view
I feel a sharp pain in my stomach.  I go into the bathroom and when I get to the bathroom I have to hold on to the sink.  I feel warm liquid running down my legs.  I know straight away that my water has broken.  I go back into the bedroom and try to wake Tom.  Tom wakes up a few seconds later.
(Conversation T: Tom I: Isabel)
T: Have you ever looked at the clock?
I: Yes, I have.
T: Why did you wake me up?
I: Our prince wants to go out.
T: What?
I: I had a ruptured water, stupid.
T: Okay
I: We get dressed and then you tell Bill and Luna to look after Paulina
T: That's how we do it
I: OK.
(conversation over)
Tom gets dressed and goes to Bill and Luna.  Then we put on our jackets and shoes and go to the car.  After 10 minutes we arrive at the hospital.  We're going straight to the delivery room.  CTG is written first.  The midwife comes back after half an hour.  She examines me.  The cervix is 4 cm open.  We go to reception.  I'll sign up then.  We get a family room.  We settle in and then try to get some sleep.
After 3 hours I have to go back to the delivery room.  I will be sent back to the CTG.  After half an hour the midwife takes me off the CTG again.  Contractions come every 4 minutes and the cervix is 6 cm open.  We go back to the room.  After 3 hours we get something for breakfast and then I have to go back to the delivery room.  Then I'll be sent to the CTG again.  The CTG is completed again after half an hour.  The midwife examines me.  Contractions come every 3 minutes and the cervix is 8 cm dilated.  The midwife says that we should stay in the delivery room now.  Bill and I go for a little walk in the hallway.
After an hour we go back to the delivery room because my contractions are getting stronger.  Tom calls the midwife.  The midwife comes and examines me. She says that I should push with the next contraction.
(Conversation T: Tom I: Isabel)
I: Don't leave me.
T: No, I don't, I love you and our princess and prince too much.
I love you.
T: I love you too.
(conversation over)
When the next contraction comes, I push.  After three more contractions our prince is there.
The midwife asked Tom if he wanted to cut the umbilical cord.  Tom says yes and cuts the umbilical cord.  The midwife places our prince on my chest.  Tom gives me a kiss on the head.
A few minutes later the midwife takes the little one away from me and takes the U1.  After 3 minutes the midwife comes back.  We stay in the delivery room for another two hours and then we go to the room.  Our little prince lies in my arms the whole time.  When we got to the room I gave Tom the little man.
(Conversation T: Tom I: Isabela)
T: Let's still call him Aurelio
I: Yes
(conversation over)
Tom's point of view
I'll call Bill.
(Phone call T: Tom B: Bill L: Luna)
B: Hi Tom
T: Hi Bill
Federation
T: First call the others and then I'll tell you.
B: OK, wait a minute.
You can hear Bill calling the others.
T: Say hello to Aurelio
L: He's cute
B: Congratulations.
L: Congratulations.
T: Thank you.
B: When can we visit you?
T: Tomorrow.
B: OK, see you tomorrow and enjoy the first few hours.
L: See you tomorrow.
T: See you tomorrow.
B: See you tomorrow
(phone call over)
I quickly go to a nurse and say the name of our prince.  When I come back into the room, I see that Isabel and Aurelio are asleep.  I'll change my clothes briefly and then go to bed.  Aurelio wakes up every 4 hours.
The next morning Bill, Luna, Pauline and Niklas arrived.
First Luna had Aurelio on her arm and then Bill had Aurelio on his arm.  Pauline and Niklas give Aurelio a kiss.
Luna's point of view
I went to the toilet when I noticed a sharp pain in my stomach.  I called out to Bill.
(Conversation B: Bill L: Luna)
L: Cuddly bee, come on
B: What is there?
L: I think our princess wants out
B: Now
L: I think so
B: OK, I'll get a nurse
L: Do that
(conversation over)
Bill view
I walked out of the bathroom.  Tom asked me
(Conversation B: Bill T: Tom I: Isabel)
T: What's wrong Bill
B: Luna just had her water rupture
T: What
B: Yes, I just wanted to get the nurse
T: Do that, should I get something from home
B: Would you do that?
T: For my brother always
B: Okay, could you please get the hospital bag
T: I will
I: I'll look after Niklas and Paulina for a while
B: You are the best
(conversation over)
I got a nurse.  The same one came with me, with a wheelchair.  When we got to Isabel's room, I put Luna in the wheelchair.
We go to the delivery room.
Luna's point of view
I'm being put on the CTG.  After half an hour the midwife came back and examined me.  Tom came with the hospital bag and then we should go for a walk in the hospital park.  After 3 hours I had to go back to the delivery room.  The midwife examined me and then I had the CTG again.
I should sleep a little more.  After 3 hours the midwife came back.  She examined me and then CTG was written again.
After half an hour the midwife came back.  She told us to go for a walk in the hallway.  After an hour the contractions came every 2 minutes.  The midwife asked me if I wanted to go into the tub.  I said yes and the midwife puts water in the tub.  After an hour the midwife examined me again. She said that I should push during the next contraction.
(Conversation B: Bill L: Luna)
L: Don't leave me.
B: No, I don't, I love you and our princess and prince too much.
I love you.
B: I love you too.
(conversation over)
When the next contraction comes, I push.  After three more contractions our princess is there.
The midwife asked Bill if he wanted to cut the umbilical cord.  Bill says yes and cuts the umbilical cord.  The midwife places our princess on my chest.  Bill gives me a kiss on the head.
A few minutes later the midwife takes the little one away from me and takes the U1.  After 3 minutes the midwife comes back.  We stay in the delivery room for another two hours and then we go to the room.  Our little princess lies in my arms the whole time.  When we got to the room, I gave Bill our daughter
(Conversation T: Tom I: Isabela)
T: Let's still call her Vannesa
I: Yes
(Conversation over) Bill's view
I quickly go to a nurse and tell our princess the name.  When I come back into the room I see that Luna and Vannesa are asleep.  I'll change my clothes briefly and then go to bed.  Vanessa wakes up every 4 hours.  The next morning I went over to Isabel's.  Tom, Pauline and Niklas are also there.
(Conversation T: Tom B: Bill I: Isabel)
B: Hi
T+I: Hey Bill
I: How is Luna?
B: You and Vannesa are fine
T: When can we see her?
B: That's why I'm here to get you
(conversation over)
I took Niklas.  Tom took Pauline and Isabel took Aurelio.  We're going over.  The others first greet Luna.  Then Tom was first allowed to tease Vannesa and then Isabel was allowed to tease Vannesa.