A romantic weekend

Bill's point of view
I booked Luna and I a wellness weekend.
(Conversation B: Bill L: Luna)
B: I have a surprise for you
L: Which one?
B: We're going away for the weekend
L: Where to?
B: I won't tell you
L: Too bad
(conversation over)
We pack our bags and off we go.
We say goodbye to Isabel, Tom, Niklas and Paulina.
We're leaving. After 1 hour we arrived in Timmendorfer Strand. We check in.
Tom sight
Mom picks up Niklas and Paulina. When Mama picked up Niklas and Paulina, I made a bath for myself and Izzy. We're going in. After an hour I lather up Izzy. We go outside. Izzy lies down on the bed and I massage her. Then there was dinner. After dinner we watch TV. We couldn't focus on watching TV. Izzy sit on me. We kissed each other. Tom picks me up and carries me into the bedroom. On the way we slowly lose our clothes. Tom put me on the bed and kissed me. We had a nice night together.
Next day Bill point of view
Today Luna and I have 3 wedding anniversary. I woke her up with a kiss. Then there was a knock at the door. It was our breakfast. We have breakfast and then we put on our bathing suits. We're going to the spa. First we both have a massage. Then we go to the pool. We stay at the pool until 5pm. Then we go into the room and get ready for dinner. We go to the restaurant. A waiter takes us to our seat. We order. I take potato cream soup as a starter. Luna takes tomato soup. For the main course I take spaghetti carbonara.
Luna has lasagna. We both have ice cream for dessert. I pay and then we go back to the hotel. When we got to the room, we watch TV. But we can't concentrate on the TV. We kiss eachother. We lose our clothes and then we spend a nice night together. The next day we go back home.

Twins should stay togetherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें