Bill and Luna's wedding

Bill's point of view
Today I marry my princess.  I'm so excited to see how she looks in her wedding dress and how she reacts to my suit.  I took a shower and then I put my suit on with the help of Tom.  We're going to the registry office.  I greet all the guests there.  When everyone is there we go in.  Tom, Izzy and I sit at the front.  When the music started, we stood.  Luna comes in with her father, when they both got to me, I gave Luna a kiss.  Luna's father whispers to me to take care of Luna.  Luna kissed her father on the cheek and off we went.
Jump in time to the yes word
I ask you, Mr. Bill Kaulitz, would you like to take Mrs. Luna Wagner, who is present here, as your wife, then say yes, I do
I said yes, I will
And then the registrar asked Luna
Do you want to marry Luna Wagner, who is present here, Mr. Bill Kaulitz, then say yes, I do.
Luna says yes, I will
Then we can exchange our rings.  After the ring exchange I was allowed to kiss her.
We sign and then we go out.  Outside we let ourselves be congratulated.
We got the task from Tom.  Cut out a heart with nail scissors.  When we cut out the heart, I carry Luna through the heart.  Then it's off to the Lokaschen, where the free wedding takes place.
Time skip to celebration
First there was a champagne reception.  Then we talk to our guests.  Dinner was at 6 p.m.  At 8 p.m. we open the dance floor with our wedding dance.
Luna sight
After the wedding dance, I throw the bridal bouquet.
Tom sight
Now comes my performance.  Luna is supposed to throw her bouquet, but she put Isabel in the middle instead, I stand behind Isabel very unobtrusively.  Luna hands Isabel the bouquet and when she turns I kneel and pull out a ring.  I clear my throat and start speaking:
You are a thief!
You steal my favorite sweater when you're cold.
You steal my fries when you're hungry.
You get on my nerves when your stubbornness gets the better of you.
And when your favorite series starts.
But one thing I cry out to the world with full love,
you stole my heart
Will you marry me?
Isabel started crying pulling me to my feet and saying yes.  Yes.  I would marry you a thousand times Tom.
I put the ring on Izzy and kissed her, the guests were happy for us.  At 10 p.m. we cut the wedding cake.
We dance a little more.  Until it's midnight.  Everyone goes out to watch the fireworks.  When the fireworks started, I kissed Izzy.  We're partying until 3 a.m.  Then we go to our room.  We get ready for bed and go to bed.  Isabel woke me up the next morning.  We put something on and go to the others.  We brunch and talked about yesterday.